Risa Hirako's Fav Jadilla J The Original BB & Lipsticks From Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risa Hirako's Fav Jadilla J The Original BB & Lipsticks From Korea

RECOMMENDED BEAUTY ITEM IN JAPANESE MAGAZINES.
    JAPAN BEAUTY, RISA HIRAKO'S FAVOURITE BEAUTY ITEM.

KOREA COSMETICS SELECT SHOP, TODACOSA'S BEST-SELLING BEAUTY GOODS.

Jadilla J The Original BB SPF30 PA++ 50g
    ❤❤❤Risa Hirako's favourite BB cream❤❤❤
    The last BB that satisfies my skin.This the real BB that allows skin to breathe! Jadilla J The Original BB gives you
    • Radiant skin with Protein Silk Reflection Powder
    • Breathing skin without blocking pores
    • Make up that stays for more than 10 hours without needing to touch up
    • Blocks Hot Sunlight with SPF30 PA++
    • Protection from skin contaminations with Botanical Phytoncide Water
    • Whitening functionality. You will notice your skin becoming fairer with continual use

PLUS POINT: It comes with a super-convenient SPONGE APPLICATOR! You do not have to use your hands to apply BB cream.

How to use:

1. With the sponge facing downwards, gently squeeze the center of the container.
    2. While pressing lightly, squeeze out the contents & apply in small amounts from the center of face outwards, following the order of
    cheeks → forehead → jaw.

• No.1 Light Beige- When you want to have bright and luminous skin tone & for fair skin types.

• No.2 Original Beige- When you want a healthy skin tone, to make face appear smaller & for somewhat darker skins.

Price: SGD35.00 *including FREE REGISTERED POSTAGE TO SG
    **Delivery from Malaysia takes about 7 to 10 working days

❤❤❤My own review❤❤❤

I have been using Jadilla J BB cream for about a year and although i have not managed to try many brands, but it is considered a HOLY GRAIL beauty item for me because i think it gives me the nicest fair complexion. When i use other brands, such as BRTC, Dr Jart, Dr G and the famous Skin79, it's either grayish/ pinkish or too dark. If you have similar issues like me about choosing a natural and lovely shade for BB cream, do try Jadilla J. This item is also one of Japan beauty, Risa Hirako's (平子理沙) favourite beauty product as featured in the beauty book. Besides that, Jadilla J products have been featured in many Korea & Japan magazines too and are used by many celebrities including South Korean girl group, T-ara. :wub:

Jadilla J The Original BB also help lightens your skin tone. If you happen to use it everyday, you will notice that your skin tone will be lighter and more even. Before selling this product here, i have some friends and relatives who experienced this improvement and they received compliments/ comments from people they know asking how their complexion improve and become fairer.

If you do not wear make up everyday like me, you may like to use it on special occasions because it makes your skin appear so translucent and radiant. If your skin is more on the dry side, it may appear more matte but overall, you will notice that your complexion look naturally improved.

You can check out my other review here at Ai Cawaii for a bit more detail about oil-control and other points.

More photos of the product:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5daa07d0e2820d9344030beee8876434.image.555x400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	3607215

Please check out the application effects of Jadilla J The Original BB. Her review is available at VOV website. ^-^

Click image for larger version

Name:	f821f09391074737f14cb831bd7030faeb9f820e1037ab7cc2cb660fdf1005ae4g.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	3607214

These are a few other reviews at the site:

Comment

Jadilla J The Original Lipsticks

Jadilla J The Original Lipstick
      • No.1 Original Pink
      • No.2 Original Rose
      • No.3 Original Love
      • No.4 Original Nude

Price: SGD18.00 *including FREE REGISTERED POSTAGE TO SG
      **Delivery from Malaysia takes about 7 to 10 working days

More photos of the products:

Comment

Reserved for future updates.

Comment

Free Shipping to SG!

Comment

Please visit Ai Candy affaire for other beauty products too!

Comment

Jadilla J BB cream

hi...

I`m from Malaysia..Im interested in Jadilla J BB cream.May i know where can i buy this product? Or somewhere shop i can buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by yupiyupido View Post
                hi...

I`m from Malaysia..Im interested in Jadilla J BB cream.May i know where can i buy this product? Or somewhere shop i can buy it?
                Please visit ~Ai Candy affaire~, Have a beauty affaire to purchase.

Comment

Working...
                X