Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Face Brush 女人我最大 - Alternative of Clarisonic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Face Brush 女人我最大 - Alternative of Clarisonic

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System- Fantastic Good Reviews
    (Alternative of Clarisonic)
    Imported from United States
    Price: $59.90
    *Meetups available or Free Normal Postage*
    Featured in 女人我最大 Nu Ren Wo Zui Da
    女人我最大 Nu Ren Wo Zui Da 20120102- Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Face Brush - YouTube

Personal Experience

I have suffered acne for several years. Been visiting Maple Skin Clinic for the last 5 years. My face has improved but I do suffer sever breakouts almost every month as my face is prone acne. Maple products seems not effective on me after using for so long. I tried facial, oral antibiotics, etc but its just useless.
    I have heard excellent reviews of Olay Brush so i decided to give it a try. I have been using for a month. Now it become a must and daily facial routine. It cleanse really well. I used cotton wool and toner and wipe over my face. I do not see any traces of makeup or dirt on your skin after I use Olay face brush with my own cleanser. I felt my skin become very smooth and soft. My pores are ly clean after using it. My skincare products seems to penetrate well and works again. I have quite a few cyst pimple on my face and they have shrunk. My face, my cheeks and chin have since cleared up, only left acne marks. Highly recommend for everyone for any skin type who wants to achieve smooth and clear skin

Excellent Good Reviews of Olay Face Brush: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/s...c_Beauty_Tools

How to use:
    Dampen facial skin and brush head lightly with water. Dispense Pro-X exfoliating renewal cleanser or your daily cleanser in your hand and message over face. Turn on cleansing brush (there is 2 speed) and gently move around the face for approximately 60 seconds. Avoid the eye area. Rinse face and brush head with water.

Product Feature
    - Cleanses skin 6 times better to basic cleansing
    - Helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer
    - Designed with 2-speed,rotating system delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation,Water resistant,Replaceable soft bristle brush head
    - It includes sample size of the Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser recommended for daily exfoliation.
    - 2 AA batteries also included

Replacement Brush Head Available

Payment and Shipping
    Only accept POSB ATM Fund Transfer and iBanking. Will accept cash if doing meetups
    Will do meetups at my convenience
    Will post out 1 day after receiving payment
    For Registered Mail - Pls top up additional $2.25

Any enquiries or you interested in the product, pls pm me

Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Face Brush for sale!

Comment

Olay Cleansing System for sale!

Comment

Working...
      X