Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Kate Spade Jewelry and Accessories

CONTACT details: Pls email at [email protected]/sms 94550134/or PM
    for more pictures and info. i will take the shots for you so that you can view it .

1. Kate Spade New York Double Exposure Long Necklace (Green/Navy Blue and Gold)

$235.00 SGD , Retails for SGD320

This bold necklace was crafted with clean, geometric lines in a few of Kate Spade's favorite colorways, inspired by the season's big color-blocking trend. It adds pop to neutrals, and it can also be worn with your brightest, breeziest outfits

offering more than SGD50 off from local retail. The particular color and model is not available in store as well

* Resin with gold plated metal
    * 28" length
    * shiny 12-karat gold plated hardware
    * Comes in a Kate Spade mini pouch

2. Kate Spade New York Jewel Block Bracelet

$150.00 SGD was $279.00 SGD

Attend any party or function in this spectacular Kate Spade New York bracelet and it will be an immediate hit among your friends and colleagues. Guaranteed to be a conversation starter with this glamor piece.

* Faced metal with gold plated metal
    * Tab inserted Closure
    * Length: 7.5cm
    * Width: 2cm
    * Diameter: 5.5cm
    * Comes in a Kate Spade white jewelry pouch

3. Kate Spade New York Le Pavillion Pink iPhone 4/4S Cover

SGD55,
    Kate Spade iphone cases sell for SGD75-85, either online or in their retail, so i can say mine is the most value for money!

Plus, The pink case is a limited color for the Le Pavillion collection. you wont be able to find it anywhere in SG retail

In true Kate Spade New York style, your iphone 4 will be dressed up in Kate Spade's signature polka dots

It will definitely spark a smile every time you pull it from your bag

* Resin.
    * Comes in Kate Spade iPhone Packaging
    * fits iphone 4 and 4s
    * Exterior dimensions: 2 1/2"W x 4 3/4"H x 1/2"D.

4. Kate Spade New York Le Pavillion White iPhone 4/4S Cover

SGD55,
Working...
X