Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WTS] $100 cash vouchers for Prestious Solutions at $90 (Price neg for bulk purchase)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [WTS] $100 cash vouchers for Prestious Solutions at $90 (Price neg for bulk purchase)

Hi Cotters,

I'm selling away cash vouchers for the following facial spa:

Pretious Solutions Pte Ltd
    Location 1: One Oxley Rise 01-01, 1 Oxley Rise, (S)238714
    Location 2: 51 Cuppage Road #01-02 (S)229469

Both outlets are at good locations, in town but not the bustling part. Both in Somerset area. It'll be easy to book a weekend appointment, go for facial, and then go shopping! Here are some more details on their pricing: Prestious Solutions Pte Ltd @ One Oxley Rise

I'm selling on behalf of my sis-in law. She went for the trial and really liked it, so decided to purchase a package. Started using some of the package but she's now preggers (YAY!) so she decided to stop all her treatments (no more mani pedi, facial, etc etc.. just being very kiasu). I would had taken over the package but I have an existing package myself at another salon. This is really a good deal, if you are thinking of signing up for a facial package.

VALIDITY: 3 year validity until 2015 Apr
    USAGE: Can be used to offset any ala carte treatment or package. NO minimum purchase/hidden terms. Can be used on top of their credit card promotions like cash vouchers.

You can read about the reviews here. Seems like they are pretty good with problematic skin/clogged pores!
    Prestious Solutions Pte Ltd - Flowerpod Forums - Beauty, Makeup, Skincare, Health, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Love & Relationships

I have limited vouchers available. SMS/Whatspp me at 9368 9502 or email me at SHOOSHOE AT GMAIL DOT COM to work out a deal.
    First come first served. Thanks!

Now selling for $85!

Hi, am giving an additional 5% off!
    Please contact me at 93689502 thanks!

Originally posted by shooshoe View Post
    Hi Cotters,

I'm selling away cash vouchers for the following facial spa:

Pretious Solutions Pte Ltd
    Location 1: One Oxley Rise 01-01, 1 Oxley Rise, (S)238714
    Location 2: 51 Cuppage Road #01-02 (S)229469

Both outlets are at good locations, in town but not the bustling part. Both in Somerset area. It'll be easy to book a weekend appointment, go for facial, and then go shopping! Here are some more details on their pricing: Prestious Solutions Pte Ltd @ One Oxley Rise

I'm selling on behalf of my sis-in law. She went for the trial and really liked it, so decided to purchase a package. Started using some of the package but she's now preggers (YAY!) so she decided to stop all her treatments (no more mani pedi, facial, etc etc.. just being very kiasu). I would had taken over the package but I have an existing package myself at another salon. This is really a good deal, if you are thinking of signing up for a facial package.

VALIDITY: 3 year validity until 2015 Apr
    USAGE: Can be used to offset any ala carte treatment or package. NO minimum purchase/hidden terms. Can be used on top of their credit card promotions like cash vouchers.

You can read about the reviews here. Seems like they are pretty good with problematic skin/clogged pores!
    Prestious Solutions Pte Ltd - Flowerpod Forums - Beauty, Makeup, Skincare, Health, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Love & Relationships

I have limited vouchers available. SMS/Whatspp me at 9368 9502 or email me at SHOOSHOE AT GMAIL DOT COM to work out a deal.
    First come first served. Thanks!

Comment

bumping up!!!

Comment

Working...
      X