Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling dresses for $18 and below! Free normal mail! 10/10 condition! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling dresses for $18 and below! Free normal mail! 10/10 condition! :)

Hi girls! I'm selling these dresses as they are too big for me! I'm UK4-6 and 1.48m tall >_<

Most of them were bought because I impulsively thought that I could alter them! However, as I shopped more and more, they just got stashed away in my wardrobe and forgotten.

* The dresses are free size unless otherwise stated and normal mail is included!

* Once your order is confirmed and payment is received, your item will be sent out within the 1-2 days.

* All items will be carefully checked by me before mailing so that satisfaction is guaranteed

* $1 off for immediate payments / quick confirmed deals!

Hopefully one of you girls could give these dresses better homes!

No trades at the moment because I really need to clear my wardrobe! Thank you!

1) Leflirtini - Bellérive JewelDress in Sapphire/Ruby (Size S)

(^ overlay of the sapphire chiffon over ruby satin to create a pretty purple colour! slightly brighter than the photo!)

IN THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF SAPPHIRE AND RUBY * Colour exclusive to Le Flirtini *
    Size S: measures 16 inches across pit, 32 inches shoulder down (fits uk 6 -

Workmanship for this piece is superb. No efforts spared from material to jewels used. Every single jewel embellishment is hand sewn. Original piece retailing at Topshop for $89.90. Get it at a fraction of the price!

Made of smooth quality chiffon
    Full silk satin inner lining, non sheer at all
    Hidden zip at side of dress
    Adjustable straps
    Definitely no ugly elastic bands :D
    Comes with detachable sash.

Originally purchased at $38.24(by registered mail).

Now selling for $18! 10/10 condition. Washed but unworn.

2) Challures - The Petoncles Tier Dress in Cocoa Nude

(^ true real life colour is closer to this picture..like cocoa beige instead of being light nude pink-ish!)

The Petoncles Tier Dress in Cocoa Nude [OOS on Challures]

PTP: 13.5" - 18"
    Length: 28" tube down, approx 32.5" spag down (adjustable strap)
    Best fits UK 6 - 10

Featuring non-removable sash with elastic waist band which will enhance your curve well.
    You may hide that strap for a tube look too!
    Made of quality smooth chiffon rayon blend with inner lining & side zip available for easy wearing. Non-sheer.
    You may adjust & hiked the waist area for your desired length.

Originally purchased at $31.24(by registered mail).

Now selling for $18! 10/10 condition. Washed but unworn.

3) Miss Emily Galaxy Dress with Sexy Low Ribbon Back

(^ true real life colour is closer to this picture. more brown-ish instead of being grey-ish!)

Purchased this from their brick and mortar shop for $25 because the design was really unique! I loved the sleeves and the sexy ribbon back but I was unable to pull off the sexy look since it's too big for me and I'm far too short! Hopefully someone else will do this dress more justice

Originally purchased at $25.

Now selling for $15! 10/10 condition. Washed but unworn.

4) Acid Wash Denim Tube Bustier Dress

Originally purchased at $24.90.

Now selling for $10! 10/10 condition. Washed and worn once.

5) Phuture London Gold Bodycon Dress

Tagged Size S. Don't remember how much I purchased this for because I got it overseas a few years ago. It's definitely authentic with tag (made in England) and of good material!

The photos I've taken with my iPhone really does not do it justice at all because it is really pretty and shimmery, reflecting gold/silver/bronze at different angles. It's pretty oriental looking with dragon imprints!

Feel free to request for more photos if you are interested and I will try my best to capture it as accurately as possible!

Selling it off because I've worn it once for CNY and taken tons of pictures so I probably wouldn't wear it again to any other events!

Originally purchased at ???.

Now selling for $18! 10/10 condition. Washed and worn once(for CNY!).

6) Forever 21 Denim Dress

(^ true real life colour is closer to this picture instead of being overly blue! there's inner line so it's not as sheer as it seems!)

Tagged Size M. It used to have puffy sleeves but I sent it to the seamstress to alter it more towards a Size S with A-line cutting and removed the sleeves.

Still considering whether to let go of this because denim is back in fashion again nowadays.. Definitely going to be a one of a kind dress :D

Now selling for $15! 10/10 condition.

7) Denim and Thread Low Rise Super Slim Black Jeans - Size 30

Authentic Denim and Thread jeans for men bought from Sydney, Australia for my brother but I bought the wrong size! >_< Just gonna let it go for a much lower price than purchased because there's no point for me keeping male jeans at all!

Now selling for $15! 10/10 condition. BNWT! Unwashed & Unworn.

Selling Vidal Sassoon Ceramic 32mm Instant Heat Curling Iron for $43 (inclusive of registered postage)!

Product can be seen at : First Look: Vidal Sassoon Curling Iron ~ Yellow Yum

Retails at $70 @ Watsons.

Practically brand new as only used once and bought a straightener instead.

Fast deals can take $1 off total price!

Please leave a comment or email me at delatrizx[at]gmail.com if truly interested!

Comment

Selling Vidal Sassoon Ceramic 32mm Instant Heat Curl

Selling Selling Vidal Sassoon Ceramic 32mm Instant Heat Curling Iron for $43 (inclusive of registered postage)!

Product can be seen at : First Look: Vidal Sassoon Curling Iron ~ Yellow Yum

Retails at $70 @ Watsons.

Practically brand new as only used once and bought a straightener instead.

Fast deals can take $1 off total price!

Please leave a comment or email me at delatrizx[at]gmail.com if truly interested! (inclusive of registered postage)!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X