Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTS: Authentic Bulgari Ring & Sony Digital Cam CHEAP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Authentic Bulgari Ring & Sony Digital Cam CHEAP!!!

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will get back to you to deal asap.

All Items are Authentic and comes with the necessary papers; Good Conditions as rarely use!

Click on the individual pictures below to see the description and selling price of each item!

1) Fujifilm Instax wide 210 film-cartridges (Each box have 10films, i have more than 80 boxes) --> Selling each box $8 (Market retailing $17)

2) $50 Lo&Behold F&B Vocher (Can be used in "The White Rabbit" restaurant and "Tanjong Beach Club") *No minimum spend, cash voucher, expiring in end Aug, still got 3 months to use!!!

3) $20 Extravirgin Pizza F&B Voucher *No minimum spend, cash voucher, expiring in end Aug, still got 3 months to use!!!

Letting go both vouchers worth $70 at $50 ONLY NOW!!!

Last edited by sale853856; 01-06-2012, 09:16 AM.

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested.

Comment

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested

Comment

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested

Comment

Chanel necky sold.. the rest still available...

Comment

Comment

Read more: http://forums.cozycot.com/seller-cen...#ixzz1wV4D3B1E
              Enter to the #1 women's site for free.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X