Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour changing nail polish by blaze

Hey everyone!

ColourHail is starting a spree with Blaze Colour Change Nail Lacquer! Join us for free shipping!
    Check out their recently released range here: www.blazenailpolish.com

Please read to ensure a smooth spreeing experience!
    1. Bookmark this page for updates. When the items arrive, I will send out a mass email.
    2. Payment by Internet Banking, ATM transfers and Interbank transfers. If you're transferring via IB, please include your Cozycot nick. For ATM transfers, please indicate 'ATM transfer' and a clear snapsnot of your ATM slip.
    3. No payment = no order. Please post only when you are ready to make payment. Once you've posted your order, do not edit. There will be no order made until I receive your payment.
    4. Local GST (if any) or other extra charges would have to be borne by spree participants.
    5. I will ensure that I enter the orders correctly but I will not be responsible for wrong items shipped.
    6. If you do not abide by my T&C, I reserve the rights to reject your order.
    7. I will not be responsible for lost mail if you have opted for normal mail.
    8. Items unclaimed 3 weeks after arrival will be confiscated.

**Important**
    Please understand that this spree is slightly special and we need to wait for certain number of bottles to be ordered before we can enjoy free shipping (this does not include local delivery charge). So please be patient if you want to be part of this spree. If the cap is not met by 31 Aug 2012, I will refund your payments unless we all agree to pay extra for the shipping fee.

Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions at [email protected]!

Payment details:
    All payments to DBS Savings Plus 017-2-087902
    Local postage charges would be upfront, per bottle SGD$1. However, I will try my best to send it to you in one parcel (and reduce the cost) if you buy more.
    So please remember to include this dollar when you're shopping!

Distribution of items:
    via Normal or Registered mail (additional cost) only
    Self collection available only at certain MRT stations (negotiable)

Exchange rate:
    USD$1 = SGD$1.3

Shipping details:
    via Direct Shipping from US, free (if we reach the cap)

--
    Calculation example if you're buying from the ALL NEW BRIGHTS COLLECTION:

USD12.95/bottle = SGD16.835

SGD16.8+SGD1 (for local delivery) = SGD17.8
    --

Join only if you're comfortable with the above, using this format:

Name
    Cozycot nick
    Contact number
    Email
    Address
    Payment Mode
    Name of Nail Polish
    Quantity
    Please express if you'd prefer registered mail (add.cost)

GET YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN THE SPREE!
Working...
X