• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Smooth N Hairless Skin in Painless Way! 4 in 1 waxing kit

Get the 4 in 1 Waxing Kit!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤�� �❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤� ��❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Each set comes with:
    1 heater + 2 wax refill cum roller + 100 pcs wax paper

Save over $55 with our 4 in 1 Waxing Kit!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤�� �❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤� ��❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Do you want Smooth and Hairless skin?

Get Smooth and Hairless skin,

do it the PAINLESS WAY!

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE HOT WAX AND NOT OTHERS
    (Epilator, removal cream, shaving, tweezer)???

- More comfortable >> HOT Wax sticks on skin longer and has a slightly higher temperature thus it keeps the skin warm and encourage follicles to open more to promote releasing of hair.

- Longer lasting results >> HOT Wax is applied in different directions thoroughly to grab onto the hairs to ensure a better removal and longer lasting results.

-Less skin ageing >> HOT Wax dries up and raise off your skin, a pre-oil is used, this ensures your skin is left feeling very comfortable and not affected by having a wax treatment.

-Fewer ingrown hairs >> HOT Wax treatments leaves you with fewer 'bumbs' and unsightly blemishes as the hair is removed so well till it grows back straighter with less chance of not breaking through and getting infected.

Here are some videos to share with you the effectiveness of using HOT WAX!

Imagine how much money you can save from going to the spa!

From my experience removing all unwanted hairs, I used alot of products etc Ve*T... However, I found it very costly, troublesome and messy at times.

Usually, I use about 3-4 pairs (about 40% of the box) to remove all unwanted hairs on my hands and legs...

I even try to wax my underarm but was never successful and i wasted the waxing strips.

Apart of tiring to keep on rubbing, it is not hot enough at times and wax ends up sticking on my skin/hands thus making a mess.

I used branded epilator which cost me SGD50 ++ over but had to spend alot of time in order to remove my hair thoroughly clean.

Using normal wax, the result is same as shaving where the hairs grow thicker and more =(. Sometimes, it irritates my skin maybe wax is left on my skin too long. And you will see hairs growing in 1-2days... WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND $$$$!!!!

Available in 7 Wax Flavours:
    Aloe Vera, Apple, Chocolate, Green Tea, Lavender, Lemon and Pink Jasmine.
    (Note: all other flavours not available yet)

This product is very good and affordable @ only S$33.80. It's really worth to try this out!

First, you have to warm it up. 1 bottle of wax = 100ml
    For waxing of your legs only (not including thighs), 1 bot can last for about 4-5 times usage!
    For waxing of hands and legs and underarms, 1 bot can last up to 3 times usage.

For those who interested to wax armpit area, you must make sure that your armpit hair is 1/8 inch long! That's the reason why I do not encourage waxing on armpit. Very irritating to see tiny little hair olso. Otherwise, it definitely unable to grab the hairs. Also, do apply some baby powder on your skin to reduce stickiness of wax on your skin.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE : When applying, roll down 1-2 times only at the same area. Please do not roll at the same area few times!

**For Ordering & enquires, please email to [email protected]
    (You may search for us in gmarket to see the reviews)
    Last edited by JudyHo; 13-05-2012, 01:26 AM.

For additional of wax refill is S$6.50 per bottle and for additional of wax strip (1 pkt = 100 pcs) is S$4.20

Comment

Hurry, while stocks lasts! left 6 sets..

Comment

Last 3 sets! ^^

Comment

All sold! Restocking next week.. Hurry place ur order.. Highly recommended by gmarket users.. Promo at S$29.90 now!

Comment

review from gmarket users.
            Attached Files

Comment

Stocks arrived! Hurry while stocks last ! @ 29.90 only

Comment

Upz upz. ^ ^

Comment

Upz.. Upz.. Left last 4 sets.. Sold more than 30 sets ..

Comment

All sold.. Restocking next week.. Place order 1st if you are interested.. We are bringing in honey refill .. Most sellable in European country.. You may pm me here for more enquiries or [email protected]..

Comment

Most recommended honey refill wax arrived. It;s smooth when applying to skin thus creates less mess. Hurry up while stocks lasts! For enquiries, you may contact us via email [email protected]

Comment

Honey selling fast.. left with only 10 sets kit.. .. recommended by gmarket users.. you may search for us in gmarket. For orders thru cozycot forum, entitle to 10% discount of S$32.90 (gmarket price). Only this weekend! Hurry up, place your orders!

Comment

upz upz ..

Comment

Upz upz ^ ^

Comment

Upz Upz ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X