WTS Envie de Neuf skincare products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Envie de Neuf skincare products

Hi, bought a lot of Envie de Neuf from Taiwan ... may have overbought and it's too much for one person to use! Happy to share with Cotters~

WTS: Envie De Neuf Fullerene c60 Youth Recruit Complex (Envie De Neuf fullerene c60 youth recruit complex reviews - Makeupalley)
    Great moisturiser with anti-aging properties, with peptides to smooth skin and is also able to stimulate the production of collagen, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and brightening the overall skin tone. Charlize Theron is reputed to be a fan. 3x 100ml bottles available, S$100 each, brand new and unopened. Retailing in SG at Isetan Scotts and Robinsons MBS for over S$200 each!

WTS: Envie de Neuf EGF Clearlight Night Essence
    Envie De Neuf Clearlight Night Essence: Wrinkles & Skin Rejuvenation
    Anti-aging serum designed to exfoliate and brighten the skin while boosting collagen production. Unique formula of 5 botanical extracts with naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids for improving wrinkles and smoothing skin texture. It also contains EGF, which restores damaged skin cells to their former youthful glory, GHK, a tripeptide that prevents aging and reduces lines, and alpha-arbutin, a skin-brightening agent that gradually lightens hyperpigmentation.
    36x 6ml bottles, S$10 each, brand new and unopened. Each bottle is good for 1-2 months' use.
    Retailing in SG at Isetan Scotts and Robinsons MBS for ~S$20 each!

WTS: Envie de Neuf Thalasso-Decompress Eye Mask
    Box of 50pcs (Make-up by Joiè: Review of Envie De Neuf Thalasso Decompress Eye Mask)
    1 box of 50pcs, S$100. Retailing in SG at Isetan Scotts and Robinsons MBS for S$130 each!

Willing to nego esp. for bundle purchases, pm me & quote me your price! (:
    payment: COD
    meetup at your preferred train station

Fullerence C60.

Originally posted by mims View Post
    Hi, bought a lot of Envie de Neuf from Taiwan ... may have overbought and it's too much for one person to use! Happy to share with Cotters~

WTS: Envie De Neuf Fullerene c60 Youth Recruit Complex (Envie De Neuf fullerene c60 youth recruit complex reviews - Makeupalley)
    Great moisturiser with anti-aging properties, with peptides to smooth skin and is also able to stimulate the production of collagen, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and brightening the overall skin tone. Charlize Theron is reputed to be a fan. 3x 100ml bottles available, S$100 each, brand new and unopened. Retailing in SG at Isetan Scotts and Robinsons MBS for over S$200 each!

Willing to nego esp. for bundle purchases, pm me & quote me your price! (:
    payment: COD
    meetup at your preferred train station
    Is there any stock for the above..

Comment

Working...
    X