Taobao: Let us shop for you!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taobao: Let us shop for you!!!!!!

SHOPPING FOR YOU is a service that helps Singaporean shoppers like you to buy from taobao!

Click image for larger version

Name:	428531_321577767934651_1089149484_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	3611219

SHOPPING FOR YOU
    Use SGD to purchase RMB CREDITS with us - we will then help you purchase and send back your desired taobao item to Singapore!

*PERSONALIZED SHOPPING* services available!
    - offer shopping suggestions
    - provide gift suggestions for your loved ones
    - search for alternative (more trustworthy! better price or variety!) sellers on taobao for the item/product that you want

ALL-IN-ONE, ONE-STOP SERVICE.
    All for the nett price of the RMB CREDITS - RMB credits come in 10RMB (costs SGD4), 50RMB (costs SGD15) & 100RMB (costs SGD25);
    Normal postage prices already included!!! We accept ATM transfer & i-banking.

LET US SHOP FOR YOU AT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: shoppingforyou.sg

***PLEASE READ THIS***
    LIMITED TIME PERIOD ONLY:
    International shipping fees are not charged as the items will be brought back to Singapore in mid-Aug. You can be prepared to receive these items latest by end-Aug.
    As such, I might not be able to take in orders of items that are too heavy, i.e. above 2kg. However, you can still send in an email at [email protected] and I'll do my best to help you.

IMPORTANT: Please do not make an order if you are not comfortable with the waiting time. Thank you.
    Last edited by withwideeyes; 11-07-2012, 07:50 PM. Reason: adding
Working...
X