Dresses for work and play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dresses for work and play

Hi, my name is Pi and I sell dresses that are suitable for the office and also to wear out after work for a date or clubbing.

Dresses are in the $25-28 range and please feel free to enquire on the page. Please Like and Share the page and dress to enjoy 10% off your purchase!

Pi's Closet | Facebook

Pipi

up!

Comment

Originally posted by PiCloset View Post
      Hi, my name is Pi and I sell dresses that are suitable for the office and also to wear out after work for a date or clubbing.

Dresses are in the $25-28 range and please feel free to enquire on the page. Please Like and Share the page and dress to enjoy 10% off your purchase!

Pi's Closet | Facebook

Pipi

up up up !!!

Comment

up up up ! ! !

Comment

Dresses are in the $25-28 range and please feel free to enquire on the page. Please Like and Share the page and dress to enjoy 10% off your purchase! Postage is free too!

Pi's Closet | Facebook

Pipi

Free Postage! Come visit and like our page!

Comment

Pi's Closet | Facebook

Pipi

Comment

Pi's Closet | Facebook

Pipi

Comment

Pi's Closet | Facebook

Pipi

Comment

Working...
                X