WTS: Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, 0.68-Fluid Ounce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, 0.68-Fluid Ounce

Hi ladies! Introducing Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, 0.68-Fluid Ounce

Whats good about this product?
    - Cleanses skin 6 times better to basic cleansing
    - Helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer
    - Designed with 2-speed,rotating system delivers daily deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation,Water resistant,Replaceable soft bristle brush head

Featured Twice in 女人我最大 Nu Ren Wo Zui Da:
    女人我最大 Nu Ren Wo Zui Da 20120102- Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Face Brush - YouTube
    女人我最大 Nu Ren Wo Zui Da 20120224 - Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Face Brush - YouTube

Featured in 就是爱漂亮 - 牛爾老師 recommends Olay Brush:
    就是爱漂亮 - 牛爾老師 recommends Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Face Brush - YouTube

How do i order this?
    Product is selling at $S53.90. Interested parties can contact me through SMS @ 9088 7477 for enquiries or preorder.

What does the box include?
    Beside the Olay Pro-X advanced Cleansing System itself, it include a sample size of the Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser recommended for daily exfoliation and a 2 AA batteies.

Product Origin and is there any warranty?
    The item is directly shipped from the United States.14 days of warranty will be given upon purchase. If the brush is not working within the 14 days, feel free to contact me. 1-1 exchange will be given with no question asked.

Terms and Condition

Payment by internet banking and ATM transfers only - POSB / DBS Only

Meet-ups only at my own convenience and North-East(Dhoby Ghaut) area only.

Orders are only confirmed upon receipt of payment. Confirmation SMS will be sent.

Items will be sent within the next 2 days once it reach the shore.

For the Olay Professional Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads, 2 Count in the Box, imported from the United States, will be selling at $S25.90

Working...
X