『bn famed shu uemura eyelash curler! 1 piece only! ♪☆』

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 『bn famed shu uemura eyelash curler! 1 piece only! ♪☆』

BN FAMOUS SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER (MADE IN JAPAN)

RETAIL PRICE $32

OFFER PRICE$20 ONLY!

Got it as a gift but letting it off cheap because i have a similar one.

email me at [email protected] for fast deal! 1 piece only, get it NOW!

Reviews:

" The best eyelash curler made!

Pros:This is a mandatory beauty item to any woman's routine.

Cons:None because this curler is perfection

The Bottom Line: This is a mandatory beauty item for every woman. Provides a beautiful, natural curl.

This review is for the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. This is the best eyelash curler out there in my opinion. This eyelash curler will give you the most natural looking curly lashes ever. I have medium length eyelashes that have very little natural curl to them. In order to open up my eyes, eyelash curling is a must.

This curler looks like a traditional curler. At first, I was expecting it to perform like other eyelash curlers too. However, once you clamp it down on your lash, you realize this curler is special. "

"If it can curl Asian lashes, it can curl anyone's lashes

Pros Effective, Gentle

Cons None

Recommended it?Yes

Good For:Women, Everyday Use, Travel, Gifts

I am Korean and have very small eyes, and very few, and very short lashes. Ever since I was little I've wanted LASHES. After reading and watching reviews on the Shu umera, I decided to buy it online. I've never spent that much on an eyelash curler, but if it was going to work, it would be worth it.

When I got it in the mail, I tore open the box and immediately tested it. Upon first glance, it doesn't look too different from the other thousands of curlers out there. But there is a subtle difference, and that makes all the difference. Comparing other eyelash curlers I had, my guess is that its success is due to the level of curve that it has. It's not as rounded."

for more pictures, WTS: 『BN FAMED SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLER! GET IT FAST, 1 PIECE ONLY! ♪☆』
    Attached Files
Working...
X