Selling voucher - GLOW Hairscapade™

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling voucher - GLOW Hairscapade™

I bought a voucher that I couldn't use because I need to use it earlier than the redeem date.

I am willing to let go for $40 dollars. Those interested please email me: click here (right click and select "copy email address")

For serious buyer only.

GLOW Hairscapade™: Choice of Shiseido Crystallizing Straight Re-bonding or Shiseido Digital/Cool Perm or Essenity Purest Organic Colour Treatment. Includes Hair Cut! Suitable for all hair length! Only $49 instead of $210!

GLOW Hairscapade™: Choice of Shiseido Crystallizing Straight Re-bonding or Shiseido Digital/Cool Perm or Essenity Purest Organic Colour Treatment. Includes Hair Cut! Suitable for all hair length! Only $49 instead of $210! | All Deals Asia
    We accept:
    Highlights:
    Applicable for all hair length
    Suitable for both genders
    Choose ONE of the following:
    1. Shiseido ISO Damage-Free Digital/Cool Perm + Hair Cut
    2. Shiseido Crystallizing Straight Re-bonding + Hair Cut
    3. Essenity Purest Organic Color Treatment + Haircut.
    First 50 customers get to indulge in hair bliss with Free Purifying Herbal Scalp
    Hip & contemporary ambience with warm and personalized services
    The Singapore Women's Weekly Best in Beauty Awards 2010 and 2011, Cozycot 100 Beauty Professionals, Best Beauty Awards 2010 and 2011
    Uses internationally recognized products
    Internet banking available: do email [email protected] for more information
    Conditions:
    Voucher is valid from 23 July 2012- 22 September 2012
    Voucher is applicable for customers aged 21 years and above who have not been to GLOW in the past 9 months
    Voucher is not applicable for existing GLOW hair package holders and tourists
    Strictly for Singaporeans and PRs
    One voucher is applicable per NRIC
    A maximum of 2 pax is allowed for appointment in the same time slot
    “No show” upon making appointment will be considered “Redeemed”.
    Cancellation of appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice will be considered as “Redeemed”
    Valid for Male and Female
    Non-refundable, non-exchangeable but transferrable
    Redemption Details

Prior appointment required, call 6896 9700 or email [email protected] and quote ‘AllDealsAsia’ for appointment
    Printed copy of the original AllDealsAsia voucher must be presented upon redemption
    Glow International reserves the right to turn down customers without physical coupons
    Purchased e-Vouchers are delivered to your email inbox upon payment completion. Alternatively, you can download your vouchers in your All Deals Asia’s user account.
Working...
X