WTS: iPhone 4 / 16GB / Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: iPhone 4 / 16GB / Black

For sale, very good condition as all along this is used as a weekend phone. Has been protected with screen protector (front & back) together with back casing all this while. Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will text/call you to deal asap.

Model: iPhone 4
    Colour: Black
    Mem: 16 GB
    Physical Condition: 10 / 10
    Working Condition: 10 / 10
    Comes with: Full Set including Box, Charger, USB cable, earpiece etc.
    Price: $450 ONLY

First Come First Serve!

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will text/call you to deal asap.

Please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will text/call you to deal asap.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will text/call you to deal asap

Comment

Comment

please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will text/call you to deal asap.

Comment

please Email me at [email protected] and leave down your contact number if interested. I will text/call you to deal asap.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X