Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A surprise for my girlfriend yesterday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A surprise for my girlfriend yesterday!!

It's already a new day yet, but i wanna share my happiness with all of you.

Many people in countries such as overseas countries celebrate Valentine’s Day by giving flowers, chocolates, jewelry or other presents of all shapes and sizes to their loved ones or those they admire. This event falls on February 14 each year.
    But for my girlfriend, yesterday is Valentine’s Day, Many Chinese boy would watch a movie with her girlfriend, buy flowers, jewelry and so on. I don’t want to buy the traditional gift for her. I just want to give her a special gift. She likes collect many kinds of mug. So I have bought a couple of heart pattern mug for her online. Today the postman would send the love mug to her home. I believe she will like this special Valentine’s gift. How would you thin k? What would you get to celebrate valentine’s day ?

i m so happy.haha.....

Comment

nobody wants to share story with me??

Comment

Do you know the meaning of cup??
        Actually, cup means company for whole life arround us.
        I do still remember that one friend of mine let me send her a cup, I can't because i already have a girlfriend. And that time, i got to know the meaning of cup.

Comment

story of cup

Do you know the meaning of cup??
          Actually, cup means company for whole life arround us.
          I do still remember that one friend of mine let me send her a cup, I can't because i already have a girlfriend. And that time, i got to know the meaning of cup.

Comment

Do you drink beer??

Do you drink beer??
            There are many girls who likes drinking bear around me, which threaten me a lot.
            Every time my gf and I went to the bar, so many girls are drinking the beer a lot. Is it a tendency??
            Skeleton wind cups to be recommended.

Comment

Working...
            X