Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE LANEIGE SAMPLES w every purchase of any Laneige Pdt

Hi all,

I'm clearing some of my korean skincare/make up products (Brand New) which I got from Korea this year June. All Laneige Products come with a free Lanaige Trial kit which the sales person gave me.

LANEIGE SUN BLOCK OIL-FREE, 70ML
    Price S$29.90

(Adapted from Packaging)
    SPF35 PA++
    Oil-free formula gives matte touch without oily or shininess giving a light usage feeling. Silicon polymer ingredients hide pores and silky powder with excellent sebum absorptive power absorbs sebum, maintaining sleek and refreshing skin tone. Clove oil and herb extracts control sebum secretion and soothes skin tone, leaving skin feeling clarified and healthy.

LANEIGE WATER SLEEPING PACK_EX, 80ML
    Price S$34.90

(Adapted from the Packaging)
    Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier. Containing Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized. Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin. Light gel-type texture without stickiness but moisture leaves you a comfortable sleep.

M PERFECT COVER BB CREAM, 50ML
    Price S$21.90

With SPF42, you can a high sun protection. Also, like its name "Perfect Cover" says, this BB cream has really good coverage. Also, it has whitening and anti-wrinkle properties. No wonder this is one of the most popular BB cream in Korea.

100% authentic!! If interested, PM me or email me at renndom.xoxo[at]gmail.com.

Thanks.

More Korean Products on sales....

SKIN79 THE ORIENTAL FINISH SUN BB PACT, 12G
    Price S$24.90

I love the powder because it is so fine and light. As the name said, this finish pact is used as the last steps of make-up. Put this after BB cream to complete your make-up!

Also, I love this finish pact design! It comes with a huge mirror which can be flipped 360degrees around.

SKIN79 SUPER+ BEBLESH BALM BB CREAM (PINK LABEL), 25G
    Price S$17.90

(Adapted from Packaging)
    SPF25 PA++
    Triple effect B.B. Cream with ingredients such as Adenosine and Arbutin, which are effective in whitening, wrinkle improvement and cultivating brighter and more elastic skin. Quickly absorbs into skin and provides medium to full coverage.

If interested, PM me for more details.

Comment

We have a 10% sales for all items above!!! Minimum waiting time as instocks are available.

Meet up is available too!!~ :D

Comment

We have a 10% sales for all items above!!! Minimum waiting time as instocks are available.

Meet up is available too!!~

Comment

up the post!

Comment

Working...
          X