Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Lara J Enchanted in Alluring Damask Goddess Dress

Hi all!

It's my first time here and I have been wanting to sell a dress I bought from Lara J last month but couldn't find a good avenue too and I decided to give the forum a try. Some recommended me sgflea over at Livejournal but I can see that they've stopped accepting new users to post.

I've only worn it once and I'm selling it because (well, I really hate to admit this) but my boobs don't seem to fit in its PTP very well. I didn't return it to Lara J within the stipulated period because I was saving the dress for a special occassion. It was really embarassing as I had to keep lifting the dress up as I kept the pair of detachable straps aside that come with it for the event.

I'm a UK Size 4 so I think the dress would fit a UK 6/8 snugly.

The URL of the original product can be found here Enchanted in Alluring Damask Goddess - Lara 'J

Featuring flouncy ruffles tiers tube dress with dedicated lace overlay at bust.
    Removeable spaghetti straps.
    Elastic back.
    Full elastic black banding on high waist.
    Back zipper closure.
    Fully lined with matte satin.
    With tingle of gleaming damask prints on strucutred cotton.

Made of structured cotton.

Free Size
    Fits Between Size XS-M
    Pit-to-Pit 14.5"-15.5"
    Length 26.5"
    It's retailing for $38 on the site (excluding shipping) and I'm selling it for $30 (including shipping). Prices are negotiable. Do reply here if anyone's interested.

Thanks!
Working...
X