Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day Gifts

Hello cotters!

Valentine's day coming soon! What are you all getting for your SO? And what's your wishlist? Just to get some suggestions for gift to my BF, ran out of ideas already.

Good thread

me also clueless what to get my SO this Valentines. thinking of buying a apir of oakleys.

or any great website for men so that we are able to pool our orders and get something nice for them this valentines'

Comment

I'm probably getting him a subscription of his favourite guitar magazine.

Comment

my boy's birthday and V-day is in the same month so i guess no v-day present for him! i'll maybe just whip up something nice and tie myself up with a ribbon.

Comment

Aww..that's sweet elainetsai

Roo dear, what a kinky thought

Comment

I did a cartoon drawing of us on MS paint .. not really pretty but I found the end results cute haha! .. decided to laminate it + bake a cheesecake to him as vday gift .. hopefully i'll get my butt down to baking that cheesecake else i'll have to think of another pressie!

Comment

I already run out of ideas... it has been 11 yrs ... every year got to crack my head...
              please... any advise???

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
                Good thread

me also clueless what to get my SO this Valentines. thinking of buying a apir of oakleys.

or any great website for men so that we are able to pool our orders and get something nice for them this valentines'
                that's a good idea!! but i also thinking about getting him a pair of oakeleys.... either this or a bagpack

Comment

i'm buying SO the IPOD shuffle!
                  he claims his IPOD is too big to carry to the gym.

and it's quite cheap! 1GB for 268SGD

Comment

Actually want to get my gf a LV accessories pouch, but seem that she didnt like it at all. And i happen to see this thread!

Thanks Alya, i might be getting her a ipod shuffle then. I bought her a Iriver MP3CDplayer 2 year ago. I think it time to have a small gym-friendly equipment to own.

regards.

Comment

Originally posted by roxycurl_gal
                      any ideas what to get for the girls?
                      pretty undies!

Comment

giving my hubby a paid 3 day 2 night banyan tree holiday for V day, he well deserves the treat.

for myself, I am hoping he gets me the tiffany white gold bangle I am lemming.

Comment

Aww...sunkist, how thoughtful

Cel dear, dont u wish your SO will read this thread

Comment

Cel,

How much does that white gold cost? should be at least 1K?
                            p/s: what is SO?

demigoddess1512,

all i want, is the best thing for her. That all

Comment

SO = Significant Other.. your gf / bf / lover / mistress etc

LoL!

Comment

Working...
                              X