Wts > 3d2n bintan short getaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wts > 3d2n bintan short getaway

Usual price is $1066. This offer is for 2 pax. I'm letting it go at $250/pax
    Covers everything in your stay there including ALL sports activities, ALL meals, hotel stay, as well as ALL travel costs and MORE....

Enjoy your relaxing stay there and be pampered in style staying in Superior Rooms.

Take a look at the details here : takemetotravel.com/club-med/club-med/3d2n-club-med-bintan-stay-more-save-more-promo.html

Note: you will still need to pay for the membership fee of $60/person as stated in the website. Also the offer ends in 31st Oct which u need to travel by then for weekdays only.

Due to commitments I can't go for this trip with my bf and have to sell it off extremely cheap. Do contact me asap. Thanks. Email: [email protected][dot]com
    Last edited by lynsher; 03-10-2012, 09:24 PM.

bring up my post~

Comment

Bring up my post~

Comment

bring up my post~

Comment

bring up my post~

Comment

bring up my post~

Comment

bring up my post~

Comment

Deal still available~ All sports activities and meals are covered if you buy this package. No hidden costs at the island!

Comment

Deal still available~ All sports activities and meals are covered if you buy this package. No hidden costs at the island!

Comment

Take me to travel is having promotion now check this link:
                    takemetotravel.com/club-med/club-med/club-med-promotion-48-hours-sale.html

So i will drop my price too. only $200/pax for the exact same package. contact me now asap so that you won't miss this offer.

Comment

So i will drop my price too. only $200/pax for the exact same package. contact me now asap so that you won't miss this offer.

Comment

Comment

This package is Sold

Comment

Working...
                          X