• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Brian Joo Up-Close and Personal Concert tickets on sale

The Butter Factory
    Fullerton Hotel, 1 Fullerton Square
    11 Oct 12
    Thu 8pm
    Single-ticket buyers are also welcome, as long as I can match you up in pairs.

Text me for pricing and ticket availability.

HP: 9 Four 3 Seven 9 Two 2 Three
    Facebook: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
    Twitter: Deal For A Steal (dealforasteal) on Twitter

Calling out to all Brian Joo fans in and around Singapore, your prayers have been answered!

Get ready for an opportunity to get up close and personal with Brian Joo himself in his first ever showcase here in Singapore as he performs his familiar hits such as ‘Let This Die’ &’In My Head’.

Brian Joo or better known as one-half of the R&B duo Fly to the Sky has been rocking the KPOP scene for more than 10 years. Till date, he has released a total of 8 albums with Fly to the Sky and 4 solo albums. Brian has also established a fan base in the United States and had worked with many similarly talented artists such as Tiger JK, G.NA & Jason Derulo Many might also find Brian Joo familiar due to his multiple appearances in various Korean variety shows such as Family outing, Strong Heart & Oh My School.

Agenda Events & Jig Asia Entertainment is proud to invite you to a One-Night only opportunity to catch Brian Joo Live in Singapore.
Working...
X