Lovely plus sized clothing @ Shoesandsealingwax /w free ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely plus sized clothing @ Shoesandsealingwax /w free ship

Tired of the limited plus size options in the local shopping scene?
    Wondering why all those big retail chains descend upon our little island but won't stock anything beyond a US L?
    Can't believe local blogshops call a US M "free size"?
    Like what you see online but don't want to risk having to make an international return?

Join the TOUGH CLUB at Shoesandsealingwax!

Fab and flattering togs in US 0 to US 20, handpicked by a US16 with curves like yours.
    High quality Maidenform shapewear solutions, seriously cute Modcloth swimwear, well-cut workwear and everyday essentials with a mix of practicality and whimsy from well-known American retailers.

With apparel ranging from US 0 to 20 and pretty accessories for you and your home, there's something for every girl!

Most basics start around $15 (yep, cheaper than Giordano these days) with authentic designer CK and Jason Wu frocks hovering around an unbelievable $75 max (YEP, better quality and cheaper than MNG/G2000/Bysi).

Quick and friendly customer service, free normal shipping, and 7 day return policy on all non-intimate apparel. Always.
    All items in stock in SG and shipped within 2 business days.

I don't stock anything I wouldn't look good in myself ... and I won't make you keep anything unless you're perfectly happy with it!

I prefer to transact through Ebay as it is safer, but if you don't use Ebay, just email homespunthings[at]gmail[dot]com or respond to this post with the items you're eyeing and I will email you right back.

Check out my 1000+ rave reviews for yourself at shoesandsealingwax and durkhaima and know your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Cute Old Navy cotton summer shorts in sailboat and polkadot!

Comment

Working...
    X