Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose weight, gain weight, healthier lifestyle

Hi ladies, (and guys)

Weight issues? Unable to lose weight despite the exercises? Gain weight after stopped breastfeeding and delivery? I have an effective & perfect solution. Ask me how!

My health has improved after the nutritional shakes, the asthma is gone, bowel improves and more energetic. My husband has slimmed down too. My friend has increased in her breastmilk and her bb is having gd nutrition through her breastmilk! Thus I wana share this great solution to all you.

Feel free to PM/email me should you be interested, or you know of anyone who is also interested to enquire in:

Weight Management (Lose/Gain weight)
    Overall Health Improvement (Constipation/headache/gastric etc)
    Skin Complexion Improvement (Acne/rashes/ezcema etc)

Free body fat evaluations. No obligations

Cheers,
    [email protected]

Hi ladies, (and guys)

Weight issues? Unable to lose weight despite the exercises? Gain weight after stopped breastfeeding and delivery? I have an effective & perfect solution. Ask me how!

My health has improved after the nutritional shakes, the asthma is gone, bowel improves and more energetic. My husband has slimmed down too. My friend has increased in her breastmilk and her bb is having gd nutrition through her breastmilk! Thus I wana share this great solution to all you.

Feel free to PM/email me should you be interested, or you know of anyone who is also interested to enquire in:

Weight Management (Lose/Gain weight)
    Overall Health Improvement (Constipation/headache/gastric etc)
    Skin Complexion Improvement (Acne/rashes/ezcema etc)

Free body fat evaluations. No obligations

Cheers,
    [email protected]

Comment

Formula 1 Healthy Meals
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X