Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kate Spade Coupon Code - 15% off already discounted prices!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate Spade Coupon Code - 15% off already discounted prices!

Take 15% off already discounted prices on all BNWT Kate Spade items and DVF + Ted Baker iPhone cases at Shoesandsealingwax!

Simply message me with code COZYUP15 at checkout and I'll issue an invoice with the discounted amount. Code is valid for all Kate Spade items and iPhone cases only while stocks last. Code can be used only once per customer/delivery address (feel free to share!). Offer expires 11.59 pm 31st October and cannot be combined with any other discounts. All designer items are guaranteed 100% authentic, brand new with tags, and in stock in SG.

Don't use Ebay? No problem, you can pay with bank transfer as with blogshops. Just email me at [email protected] with the item(s) you want and I will issue you an email receipt after payment.

Unless otherwise specified, all items can be returned subject to the store return policy, so rest assured you'll be happy with your purchase!

Check out my 1000+ rave reviews for yourself at shoesandsealingwax and durkhaima and know your satisfaction is guaranteed!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by farpavilions; 19-10-2012, 05:07 PM.

Darkly glamorous Ted Baker chandelier print iPhone case!

Take 15% off this lovely Ted Baker iPhone case at Shoesandsealingwax with coupon code COZYUP15 at checkout!

Comment

Last days to use coupon code COZYUP15 !

Comment

Working...
      X