Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPREE! Japan Fiole NP3 1 Neoprocess Hair Repair Treatment

Hello!

I am starting a spree for Fiole NP 3.1 Neoprocess Hair Repair Treatment System plus 1. I will be getting the products from Hong Kong.

The treatment set comes with three small tubes for the treatment, and one after-care daily use conditioner (4 tubes in all). They have two kinds - the pink and the blue. The pink set is for dry / damaged hair, and the blue set is for normal hair. I am selling it for $45 sgd per set (you can choose to add $5 for registered post). Each set is good for 3 uses for long hair, and 5 uses for short / shoulder-length hair.

For info, this treatment system is the one they use in salons for your hair treatment, and includes a small tube of the daily use conditioner that you use at home. It is fairly easy to use and effects are great.

How to use:
    1 box of NP 3.1 Treatment contains 4 kind of product which label to 1, 2, 3 and Plus 1
    - Step 1 (25g) : Shampoo & Towel dry hair, no need to use conditioner
    - Step 2 (30ml): Apply part 1 on your hair, gentle massage 2-3 minutes, leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse, no need to use shampoo
    - Step 3 (25g): Towel dry hair and then apply part 2 on your hair, gentle massage, leave on for 5 minutes DO NOT RINSE
    - Step 4 (50g): Apply part 3 on your hair. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, no need to use shampoo
    * Plus 1 is a deep moisturizing conditioner, it can be use as a hair treatment conditioner. Use Plus 1 at using NP 3.1 Treatment 7 days after, use it as conditioner, it's use to maintain the result of NP 3.1 treatment. Use only small amount to condition hair. After-which, use every 2-5 days as per normal conditioner.

Suitable for:
    - All hair types and any length for both women and men. The pink series for dry/damage hair is more moisturizing than the blue series for normal hair.
    - Personal use at home (for those steps that required to leave on the treatment on the hair, you can use a towel to wrap the hair. Or you can use a shower cap over it.)

If interested, email me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at +852 51155701 with the following:

Name:
    Contact No.:
    Address (for mailing):
    Item to purchase: Pink (dry/damaged hair) or blue (normal hair) and number of sets

Feel free to email me too if you have any questions!
    Thanks!

Rebecca
    Last edited by xrebec; 23-10-2012, 12:38 PM.

Fiole NP 3.1 Neoprocess Products

Hey!

I am selling Fiole NP 3.1 Neoprocess Hair Repair Treatment System plus 1, and it's daily conditioner (240ml).

Selling Price for 3.1 Treatment System: SGD45
    Selling Price for Daily Conditioner: SGD50

(top up SGD5 for registered post)

Drop me a message at [email protected] or whatsapp me at +852 51155701 if you wanna get some of these!

Rebecca

Originally posted by xrebec View Post
    Hello!

I am starting a spree for Fiole NP 3.1 Neoprocess Hair Repair Treatment System plus 1. I will be getting the products from Hong Kong.

The treatment set comes with three small tubes for the treatment, and one after-care daily use conditioner (4 tubes in all). They have two kinds - the pink and the blue. The pink set is for dry / damaged hair, and the blue set is for normal hair. I am selling it for $45 sgd per set (you can choose to add $5 for registered post). Each set is good for 3 uses for long hair, and 5 uses for short / shoulder-length hair.

For info, this treatment system is the one they use in salons for your hair treatment, and includes a small tube of the daily use conditioner that you use at home. It is fairly easy to use and effects are great.

How to use:
    1 box of NP 3.1 Treatment contains 4 kind of product which label to 1, 2, 3 and Plus 1
    - Step 1 (25g) : Shampoo & Towel dry hair, no need to use conditioner
    - Step 2 (30ml): Apply part 1 on your hair, gentle massage 2-3 minutes, leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse, no need to use shampoo
    - Step 3 (25g): Towel dry hair and then apply part 2 on your hair, gentle massage, leave on for 5 minutes DO NOT RINSE
    - Step 4 (50g): Apply part 3 on your hair. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly, no need to use shampoo
    * Plus 1 is a deep moisturizing conditioner, it can be use as a hair treatment conditioner. Use Plus 1 at using NP 3.1 Treatment 7 days after, use it as conditioner, it's use to maintain the result of NP 3.1 treatment. Use only small amount to condition hair. After-which, use every 2-5 days as per normal conditioner.

Suitable for:
    - All hair types and any length for both women and men. The pink series for dry/damage hair is more moisturizing than the blue series for normal hair.
    - Personal use at home (for those steps that required to leave on the treatment on the hair, you can use a towel to wrap the hair. Or you can use a shower cap over it.)

If interested, email me at [email protected] or whatsapp me at +852 51155701 with the following:

Name:
    Contact No.:
    Address (for mailing):
    Item to purchase: Pink (dry/damaged hair) or blue (normal hair) and number of sets

Feel free to email me too if you have any questions!
    Thanks!

Rebecca

Comment

Fiole NP 3.1 Neoprocess Products

Hi! We have a new bundle promotion for NP3.1 products.

Neoprocess 3.1 Treatment System (both pink and blue): SGD45
      Neoprocess Daily Conditioner: SGD58 (240ml) / SGD38 (100ml)

Bundle price
      Neoprocess 3.1 Treatment System + Neoprocess Daily Conditioner (240ml): SGD 98

Drop me a whatsapp or email if you're interested!

Originally posted by xrebec View Post
      Hey!

I am selling Fiole NP 3.1 Neoprocess Hair Repair Treatment System plus 1, and it's daily conditioner (240ml).

Selling Price for 3.1 Treatment System: SGD45
      Selling Price for Daily Conditioner: SGD58 (240ml)/ SGD38 (100ml)

(top up SGD5 for registered post)

Drop me a message at [email protected] or whatsapp me at +852 51155701 if you wanna get some of these!

Rebecca

Comment

Do you just sell the Blue +1 only? If yes, how much?

Comment

Working...
        X