Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manicure & pedicure promo price for opening!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeanette.Tay
    replied
    up up up up up

Leave a comment:

• Jeanette.Tay
    replied
    Is your leg dry & itchy? Cracking due to the dryness? Drying due to shaving of legs?
    You should try collagen foot treatment to improve the condition!
    Top up additional $20.00 to enjoy this treatment on top of the Classic Manicure & Pedicure promo!
    Foot collagen treatment not only treats all these, it also helps to lighten scar marks on your leg.

Right now im doing the treatment as well as im preparing for my photoshoot in dec, now my leg is so much better!
    Hopefully I can slim down my thigh fast enough by then

Leave a comment:

• Jeanette.Tay
    replied
    Is your leg dry & itchy? Cracking due to the dryness? Drying due to shaving of legs?
    You should try collagen foot treatment to improve the condition!
    Top up additional $20.00 to enjoy this treatment on top of the Classic Manicure & Pedicure promo!
    Foot collagen treatment not only treats all these, it also helps to lighten scar marks on your leg.

Right now im doing the treatment as well as im preparing for my photoshoot in dec, now my leg is so much better!
    Hopefully I can slim down my thigh fast enough by then

Leave a comment:

• Jeanette.Tay
    replied
    ladies who make booking for this sat & sun will be given additional 5% discount!

Leave a comment:

• Jeanette.Tay
    started a topic Manicure & pedicure promo price for opening!!

Manicure & pedicure promo price for opening!!

Im would like to share with you ladies on the promo package that my sis in law is having right now.
    She does manicure for brides as well, you may drop her an email for any enquiries with the kinds of designs that you wish to have.
    You can pm me as well if you want to make an appointment.

Manicure & Pedicure @ $38.00(UP $52.00) only!!
    Colour gel @ $20.00(UP $49.00) only!!

For ladies who are registered users of this forum will be given an additional 10% on top of this promo price!

Address: 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10 #01-791
    Tel: 64596634/81865504
    Email: [email protected]
Working...
X