Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35% off Pacsafe Citysafe 100 Anti Theft Handbag

Hi Ladies!

We are please to present to you the Pacsafe Citysafe 100 Anti-Theft Handbag!

Product Summary:

- Stylish travel handbag equipped with 4 anti-theft features from US Travel Security Company (Pacsafe)
    - Great, practical internal organisation.
    - Slashproof
    - Snatchproof
    - Tamperproof
    - Water Resistant
    - Adjustable Bag Strap

Why buy this bag?

- Useful when travelling especially to Europe/Asia
    - Hardy bag providing you a great sense of security while traveling
    - Also useful for aged family members
    - Stylish and yet super functional

PRICE:

S$69.90 inclusive of FREE SINGPOST SMARTPAC DELIVERY (with tracking number provided) to your doorstep. (More than 35% off recommended retail price of S$109!). Stocks would be sent out from 13 December 2012 onwards. Only 30 pieces available. While Stocks Last.

For more information, reviews and photos, please check out the following link and video:

Citysafe 100 Anti Theft Handbag

Photos:

Two Colors Are Available:

Purple:

Light Taupe:

More Photos:

Key Features:

Why buy from me?

While I am a new account holder in cozycot, I have been selling products online since 2006 under the account name "sg_trader" in HWZ and "jxwee" in VR-zone.

Order & Payment Terms:

If you are interested in placing an order, please email/SMS to [email protected]/9880 5154 with the following details:

Name:
    Contact Number/Email:
    Color:
    Qty:

We would then reply you to confirm the availability of stocks as well as provide you with our account numbers.

Delivery Terms:

All packages would be sent out via Singpost SmartPac. A tracking number would be provided for you to track your package. All delivery charges are included in the price stated above. Please note as above that the bags would only be available for delivery from next Thursday (13 December onwards).

Thank you! Cheers! JX

Ample space for safe keeping of your cameras! (Featuring an ep3 and an ixus!)

Comment

Working...
    X