replied
    Bump bump bump

Leave a comment:

• freespirit
    replied
    Bump bump bump

Leave a comment:

• Facial Medicure pkg essential oil suki cleanser Nicole Nic

I've signed up for too many packages and will like to sell/transfer them. They run the gamut from treatment facials to basic ones.

basic facial ones : approx $30 per session
    treatment facial ones : approx $88-$120 per session (comes with 2 machines, ampoules, etc)
    Places : FIL, Asian Skin Solutions, De Beaute, Chrysalis, etc

manicure/pedicure packages at Tiong Bahru outlet.

Eucalyptus oil is very helpful when used for ailments of the respiratory tract, muscular aches and pains and in skin care. It has a soothing and calming effect on the whole body and helps with the immune system.

The oil is also effective against bacteria, and has a refreshing and stimulating action on the mind, helping to improve concentration.

Common Applications :

In Burners and Diffusers - Used for frequent sneezing, hay fever, flu, respiratory problems, as an insect repellant, and for helping to improve concentration.

For blending in Massage Oil or in Bath - To assist with arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, mucous congestion, colds, headaches, rheumatism, sinusitis, fatigue and muscular aches and pains.

Blended in base cream - Used to speed up the healing of slow healing wounds and ulcers, calm skin eruptions and clear congested skin.

ITEM DESCRIPTION:*BRAND NEW
    *Ease cold & flu
    *Volume: 20ml
    *Made in Australia
    *Retails $39. Now less 15% = $33 only

- an award-winning, deep cleansing alpha hydroxy acid complexion rejuvenator
    - gentle alpha hydroxy acid (natural sugar), rice flour (non-gmo rice) & citric acid (lemongrass)
    - resurfaces skin, unclogs pores, exfoliates dead cells, smoothes
    -this product is vegan
    - contains lemongrass extract for purifying and natural sugar for exfoliating

Other ingredients : sucrose (sugar), potassium cocoate, oryza sativa (rice) powder, cymbopogon flesuosus (lemongrass) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, lavendula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract & squalene, citrus aurantifolia dulcis (orange) peel extract, ascophyllum nodosum (seaweed) extract, *aroma/fragrance, limonene, linalool, geraniol

*component of 100% pure essential oils.

This product is #1 for good reason - it gently exfoliates while softly foaming and dissolving, leaving my skin smooth and velvety soft without drying! A perfect combination. This cleanser is gentle, yet so power and effective. It keeps my acne from flaring, my pores clear, and my face smooth. Your face will love this product! It smells awesome and feels great! Highly recommended for everyone!

Selling at just $20 only.

- 'I'm outta here!' Creamy Red shade
    - Paint & Go Nail Laquer
    - 4ml , 135 fl. Oz
    - Easy to apply
    It's nifty to have a light handy nail polish pen to bring around that will not break

Retails $17.90. Now less 16% = $15 only

free postage - Pls note seller will not be responsible should item get lost via snail mail

MODE OF PAYMENT:

- POSB/DBS/Other bank transfer to be made within 3 days after buyer has agreed to buy item after seeking clarifications

- Once payment verified, postage will be made within 5 working days

Pls PM me if u r interested. tks.
Working...
X