WTS: Apple Original Accessories Bundle Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Apple Original Accessories Bundle Price

Apple Original Lightning USB Cable & 5W USB Power Adapter & Earpods Bundle @ $80

This is sold without box packaging as per picture. People who mind please do not buy.

Feel free to bring it to Apple store for authenticity check. If found to be counterfeit product, we will refund buyer double the amount of the selling price.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/111003167...#ht_899wt_1139

Retail is selling at $98

1. Guarantee original and can be used for both data sync and charging. Cable printed with "designed by Apple in California, Assembled in china with unique serial numbers."

2. Guarantee original and can be used for charging without any problems in unlocking the phone while charging or hang while running apps.

Charger model: A1399
    Output: 5V / 1A
    Manufacturer: Emerson Network Power
    Unique Serial No: Printed inside the charger USB slot.

3. Guarantee original.The back white cover must have the apple logo printed on it. The original earphone wire mesh should be deep blue in color and not in black nor grey in color. Cable printed with "designed by Apple in California, Assembled in china with unique serial numbers." The 3.5 audio jack thread should be in white and not in black.

Within 30 days got problem not due to human errors/faults, applicable for 1 to 1 exchange or full refund.

For fast deal, Whatsapp or SMS @ 85567228.

Local pick-up locations (MRT): Farrer Park (NEL) (For other locations, please contact us)

PM me for details. Alternatively, you may contact me via:

https://www.facebook.com/GadgetsPlayz

Email us at [email protected] should you need any clarifications.

1.This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.

2. Featuring a new, ultracompact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. It works with any iPhone and all iPod models with a dock or Lightning connector.

3. Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone.
    The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimise sound loss and maximise sound output. So you get high-quality audio that’s just as impressive as what you’d hear from more expensive headphones.
    The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.

Highlights

Designed by Apple
    Deeper, richer bass tones
    Greater protection from sweat and water
    Control music and video playback
    Answer and end calls

Apple Original Lightning to USB Cable & 5W USB Power Adapter Bundle @ $45

This is sold without box packaging as per picture. People who mind please do not buy.

Feel free to bring it to Apple store for authenticity check. If found to be counterfeit product, we will refund buyer double the amount of the selling price.

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/111003161...#ht_545wt_1139

Retail is selling at $56

1. Guarantee original and can be used for both data sync and charging. Cable printed with "designed by Apple in California, Assembled in china with unique serial numbers."

2. Guarantee original and can be used for charging without any problems in unlocking the phone while charging or hang while running apps.

Within 30 days got problem not due to human errors/faults, applicable for 1 to 1 exchange or full refund.

Local pick-up locations (MRT): Farrer Park (NEL) (For other locations, please contact us)

1.This USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer's USB port for syncing and charging or to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet.

2. Featuring a new, ultracompact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. It works with any iPhone and all iPod models with a dock or Lightning connector.

Comment

Apple Original 5W USB Power Adapter & EarPods with Remote and Mic Bundle @ $55

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/111003154...#ht_797wt_1139

Retail is selling at $70

1. Guarantee original.The back white cover must have the apple logo printed on it. The original earphone wire mesh should be deep blue in color and not in black nor grey in color. Cable printed with "designed by Apple in California, Assembled in china with unique serial numbers." The 3.5 audio jack thread should be in white and not in black.

1. Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone.
      The speakers inside Apple EarPods have been engineered to minimise sound loss and maximise sound output. So you get high-quality audio that’s just as impressive as what you’d hear from more expensive headphones.
      The Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord.

Highlights

Designed by Apple
      Answer and end calls

Comment

Apple Original: Lightning to USB Cable & EarPods with Remote and Mic Bundle @ $60

http://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/111003036...#ht_755wt_1139

Retail is selling at $70

2. Guarantee original. The back white cover containing the earpods must have the apple logo printed on it. The original earphone wire mesh should be deep blue in color and not in black nor grey in color. Cable printed with "designed by Apple in California, Assembled in china with unique serial numbers." The 3.5 audio jack thread should be in white and not in black.

2. Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the new Apple EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear. Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphone.

Highlights

Designed by Apple
        Answer and end calls

Comment

Bump my items up!

Comment

Bump my items up!

Comment

Bump my items up!

Comment

Bump my items up!

Comment

1. SWEET SWEET VALENTINE! Gifts for him, gifts for her - find the perfect last - minute gift.
                  Send more love, Sweetheart Deal: Single purchase over $150 + 10% Off.

2. FORGET LOVE, I Love being Single!
                  Singles Deal: 5% off all single items.

Comment

1. SWEET SWEET VALENTINE! Gifts for him, gifts for her - find the perfect last - minute gift.
                    Send more love, Sweetheart Deal: Single purchase over $150 + 10% Off.

2. FORGET LOVE, I Love being Single!
                    Singles Deal: 5% off all single items.

Comment

Bump my items up!

Comment

Bump my items up!

Comment

Bump my items up!

Comment

Take a look at my item!

Comment

Take a look at my item!