Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling BN Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers $35!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling BN Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers $35!

Selling Infiniti Pro by Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers for only $35!!!

Yes your eyes are not fooling u.... it is going for $35!

This is not the usual Babybliss plasticky hot curlers. There are top of the line ceramic rollers with fast heating. Currently selling on Amazon for USD$38.61 (excluding shipping). Take a look at the specs here: Amazon.com: Infiniti Pro by Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Ceramic Rollers: Beauty

I'm selling it for S$35. A fantastic deal for anyone looking for hot curlers/rollers!

Item is BRAND NEW and never been used.Click image for larger version

Name:	Conair.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	3611680

- Produce voluminous curls with the Xtreme Instant Heat rollers
    - This setter makes creating curls/waves Fast and Easy
    - 4 different roller sizes
    - Bonus Argan Oil
    - Comes with butterfly clips. (note: One of the clips is a bit bent due to the packaging but all teeth are intact and perfectly usable)

What's the catch?
    Well, it's a US product so it has a two pin US plug. To use in SG, u'll need a voltage converter/transformer which you can buy at most IT shops and also Homefix.
    If you already own one, then you are in luck and this is practically a steal for u.

Due to weight and bulkiness of product, I will do meetup at Bt Batok, at MRT in west side or in central area.

Email me at [email protected].

Price is non-neg as it is already low. Product is non-returnable and non-exchageable.
Working...
X