Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preloved Chloe (Large Grey Python Silverado)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preloved Chloe (Large Grey Python Silverado)

Background
    The Silverado is no longer produced and is highly sought after, especially in python. This Large Silverado bag is particularly stunning with leather trim and features two large exterior side pockets and a roomy interior.

A spacious bag, the Silverado is one of Chloe's signature designs along with Paddington.

Wide flat leather handles that are comfortable to carry. Interior of the bag is lined with fine fabric.

Measurements
    Handle Drop: 8"
    Measurements: 16" (L) x 8" (W) x 7" (H)

Matching with clothings
    It goes very well with clothings in both light and dark colours.

a) The silvery grey python skin stands out when against dark colored clothings, and against light colored clothings, the black leather trimmings creates the contrast.

b) Looks great against casuals like denim as well.

Condition
    a) The condition of the bag is still good, despite its age. Gently used.

b) Exterior is clean and beautiful with very subtle lifting of some scales on the back side. The interior is very clean and in excellent condition.

c) Would rate it a 9 - 9.5/10.

d) Comes with Chloe dustbag.

Asking Price
    Selling this lovely Silverado for S$1500 . Your chance to own a bag in python skin at an affordable price.

Contact
    Interested buyer, please email me at [email protected] I will consider all reasonable offers. Photo is not attaching itself. You can email me for the photos.
Working...
X