Preloved Chloe Bag (Elvire Satchel)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preloved Chloe Bag (Elvire Satchel)

$580 negotiable! Viewing possible at Simei.

The Elvire satchel in elephant/olive colour. The main body of the bag is in elephant color (like taupe) and side panels in olive color. The leather trimmings for the inner pockets are in olive shade and this provide a good accent to the bag.

The bag is made of thick, lovely, sweet scenting pebbled leather.

Dimensions
    Measures 14"(L), 6.5"(W) and 10" (H). It is a spacious bag.

Pockets
    Two small external pockets where the studs are
    Two large horizontal pockets - one in front and one at the back

Faults
    a) The bag had a mild mould growth at the back pocket a few years back. I have already got the bag thoroughly cleansed and disinfected professionally. I also treat the bag with pro-treatment lotion monthly. The mould does not grow back but the former mould had left marks on the olive colored leather of the back pocket. Other leather parts are clean, as shown in the photos. The mould marks are not noticeable once the back pocket is closed (see photos showing the back of the bag).

b) A small water mark on the handle. It is not noticeable.

Contact
    Despite its faults, the bag still looks good and has a long life left. Comes from a "no dog" home and the bag has been thoroughly disinfected and cleansed.

Interested, contact me at [email protected]. I gave up attaching the photo. It is not working. You can email me for the photo.
Working...
X