Daiso the $2 shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daiso the $2 shop

just wish to share the cute items bought at daiso $2 shop.

teru teru bouzu container is so cute. what's its dimension?

Comment

vernis, teru teru bouzu container is at home now. I will let you know the dimension when I reach home.

btw, can i know how to get to the manicure shop at bugis village? i m interested to buy the accessories there. heard from chiri that you are a bugis guru. care to advice me? thanks in advance!

Comment

yeah the container's really cute. how big i also want to know...

OT: auntie vernis become green monster ah! YESYES she is the BV guru around in CC hahaha

Comment

me no guru yet. me only go once a week ah. keke.. seriously i think i have been going too often, better stop. :deal:

there are more than 3 stores there. i heard the one on L2 is cheapest?! w/ free aircon one. don't worry.

Comment

ya, the last container is real cute. what's it for? pills? hehe..

haven't been there for a really long time as it's so far.... sigh...

Comment

i love going to Daiso!

Always leave a very happy girl! especially love their range of containers and mini drawers to store all my makeup!

Comment

Oh the teru teru container is so cute, but how big is it?

And is the first item for covering up when you dye your hair?
                Wonder if it's good Cute stuffs

Comment

i was at DAISO yesterday..
                  bought some leggings, foot scrub and bicycle chain..

i'm so glad that i managed to buy a good quality bicycle chain

*rave rave rave....*

Comment

hi vernis, the teru teru container is about 9cm in length, 5cm in width. thanks for your info. L2. hmm, will go there this weekend.

hi Pills, the container is normally used for storing pills? i use it to store my vitamins and supplements. if you want, perhaps you can use it to store earrings? clips? stationery?

hi topaz, the first item is used to protect my clothes (if i am not wrong?). its especially useful for me when dusting off the extra/excess loose powder off my face. it prevents my top (especially on black ones) to get dirty. HTH.

Comment

auntie went Daiso yesterday but didn't spend enough time to hunt for the cute teru container. :Doh: really want to cry!!!
                      Last edited by duckiee; 16-02-2005, 05:30 PM.

Comment

daiso very huge hoh? I also took a looooong time to browse through the things. did not manage to get the stuffs you desire? another good excuse to go back to shop? haha.
                        Last edited by wendy; 16-02-2005, 03:24 PM.

Comment

I can help you CP one I live fairly near and do my grocery shopping there often!

Comment

ignorant me, where is daiso shop??? :huh:

Comment

IMM.

Comment

Working...
                              X