Chanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chanel

nic, I personally find chanel bags very seasonal, no?

chanel is nice, very classy and ladylike... but so taitai, i wouldn't wear it :p

Comment

I like Chanel too.. especially their perfumes... but I think they are more suitable for tai-tais...

Comment

i have only gotten around to buying Chanel N19 perfume, not the bags yet. I like their sports denim collection, I am not into their classic quilted bags, don't quite like the design.

Comment

The bag looks nice but the stiff metal handle doesn't seem too 'carry' friendly. Imagine if the load's heavy. Ouch.

Did I kill your lemmings?

Comment

Linda, good observation. I posted the same bag in white and it looked knitted, but in this picture, it doesn't.

Still, what you said is so true. Not really practical for heavy load.

Comment

Karen, I have been a victim of the Gucci hobo that comes with the bamboo handle some years back. Once bitten twice shy.

Comment

Woah, really a nice bag!! But I bet the price is even nicer?

Comment

I saw this bag too. To me, i think the only disadvantage is the price.

Comment

Oh? How much is it?

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                      Oh? How much is it?
                      My guess: $2 to $3k?

Chanel for tai-tai only? Their cruise and spring-summer collections are cater to the younger crowd.

Quite like the mini one on the right except for the huge logo.

Is this Ligne Cambon in store?

Comment

yep the only thing about chanel i don't like is how BIG the logos can be. other than that, i much prefer chanel to the other popular brands

i don't find it tai-tai, i find it very "old" (read classic)

Comment

Karen, yeah my guess is just like Queenie's. I wish i can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                            My guess: $2 to $3k?

Chanel for tai-tai only? Their cruise and spring-summer collections are cater to the younger crowd.

Quite like the mini one on the right except for the huge logo.

Is this Ligne Cambon in store?
                            The white colour bag look nice,is it leather?
                            Yeah right channel bag suitable for Mrs. not for us as age 20+

Comment

Nicole, which pink wallet did you get?

hueyya, it's leather. You really think so? Hmmm, I must be very 'old-minded' then. Got my first Chanel bag when I was 19 years old.

Comment

Working...
                              X