Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting guys interested in online shopping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting guys interested in online shopping?

my SO cannot seems to get the idea about why me or girls get so excited abt online shopping.

How do i get him to be interested also? Any suggestions?
    Last edited by teiko; 08-03-2005, 09:41 PM.

My hubby just seeked my advise on how to use ebay to bid a computer graphic card! I felt so proud

Bigmummy, you can try to introduce him to those websites hich he might be interested in eg, books, collector's item....

Comment

Boyfriend was trying to get hold of a his favourite soccer team's ticket (He's in England.) & he tried eBay for the 1st time & he somehow got more interested. Now, we do e-shopping together.

The last time we surfed eBay, he told me that he feels the clothes sold online is nicer than the ones sold retail. haha.

Spot his interests & ask him for opinions on the items you want to buy.

Comment

Yes! Capture his attention by making him surf for the things he likes and even better if any, let him know how much he can save by buying online!

My friend got very interested in getting a Birkenstock sandal online after finding out the huge savings she can get online compared to buying in the local stores.

Comment

Yup spark his interest with things that he has a soft spot for. DVDs, soccer collectibles, games etc..

Comment

I don't know why but it seems a bit hard for guys to like online shopping.

My brother will only go online to shop if he cannot find the stuff that he wants locally. For example, I'd bid for him car accessories that are not available here in Singapore.

My bf is an avid shopper - he loves to shop & I always end up being the one carrying lots of his shopping bags (reversal role). However, he doesn't see the fascination with online shopping as he prefers to touch & see the physical item before buying.

Comment

My dad started when he wanted to buy from sprinkler heads for his garden and couldn't find those which atomized the water locally. He *had* to get it from ebay and from some US gardening sites. Find something he really wants but can't access easily. But if he doesn't shop much it's not much use. I'm so addicted it's not funny.

Comment

my brother only goes online to buy games that cannot be found in singapore..
                i have not tried online shopping yet but soon, i guess.. haha!

Comment

He tried out for Anime online!

Comment

My guyfriend like to buy original games/dvd from japan websites. He's is final fantasy fan.

Comment

this is about how to get my hubby interested in MY online shopping.. hehe

i just told him how much a pair of birkies cost if bought online compared to the one i bought at betula. and he encouraged me to buy another pair... even say very cheap for a pair of shoes.

and yesterday i showed him my loot from the VS spree. and he's now quite supportive

anyway he's not new to online shopping. he's been buying all kinds of guy stuff using my vpost account :roll:

Comment

I get my guy friends into shopping online by enticing them with the online sales! Heh, it seems that guys are into bargains too. Not sure about your SO, but it works with my friends.

Comment

No matter how i tempt, my So will not be tempted.

Comment

i get tees online for my SO
                            so he also gets excited when i told him i got him something and showed him a pic of it.

he's more into aber/hollister tees though - but they're so exp now without the sales.

Comment

My SO loves hollister & Aber stuff! He just got hooked on online shopping

Comment

Working...
                              X