X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVB newest dramas at unbelievable low price + exclusive tvb mug

I got loads of TVB DVD dramas in storage. ALL COMPLETE DRAMA

Here's a list of dramas:

$25 SGD per drama DVD Full screen, high video quality and dual sound (Canto and Chinese) with chinese subtitles and english subtitles (selected)

Orders for new dramas:

*Bottled Passion 我的如意狼君 (Nikki Chow, Raymond Wong, Joel Chan) => available

When heaven burns 天與地 (Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh, Maggie Siu) => PM to order

*Curse of the Royal Harem 萬凰之王 (Myolie Wu, Jessica Hsuan, Sunny Chan)

*Forensic Heroes III 法證先鋒III (Wayne Lai, Maggie Cheung, Kate Tsui and Ron Ng)

Super snoops 荃加福祿壽探案 (Liza Wang, Wong Cho Lam, Louise Yeun, Johnson Lee and Linda Chung)

*Men with no shadows 不速之約 (Bobby Au-Yeung, Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung)

River of wine 九江十二坊 (Bowie Lam, Sunny Chan and Linda Chung)

*Lives of Omission 潛行狙擊 (Michael Tse, Fala Chen, Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui)

*The life and times of a sentinel 紫禁驚雷 (Steven Ma, Kenneth Ma, Natalie Tong, Selena Li)

*The other truth 真相 (Tavia Yeung, Ruco Chan, Raymond Wong and Natalie Tong)

Wax and wane 团圆 (Roger Kwok, Sunny Chan, Ron Ng and Kate Tsui)

*Ghetto justice 怒火街头 (Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu, Joyce Tang, Sharon Chan)

My sister of eternal flower 花花世界花家姐 (Charmaine Sheh and Raymond Lam)

Yes, sir. sorry, sir! 点解阿Sir系阿Sir (Moses Chan, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng and Linda Chung)

*Relic of an emissary 洪武三十二 (Joe Ma, Michael Tse, Sammul Chan, Kate Tsui, Elanne Kong and Joel Chan)

*Grace under fire 女拳 (Liu Xuan, Kenneth Ma, Bosco Wong, Fala Chen)

*Gun Metal Grey 刑警 (Felix Wong, Michael Miu, Jessica Hsuan, Nancy Wu and Vincent Wong)

Can’t buy me love 公主嫁到 (Moses Chan, Charmaine Sheh, Linda Chung, Fala Chen, Kenneth Ma)

*Rosy Business 巾幗梟雄 (Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Fala Chen and Raymond Wong)

No Regrets 巾幗梟雄之義海豪情 (Wayne Lai, Sheren Tang, Fala Chen and Raymond Wong)

Orders for old dramas 2009 and before:
    1 to 20 episodes cost S$10SGD
    20 episodes to 40 episodes cost S$15SGD

Currently available ALL selling at S$20:
    *Au Revoir Shanghai 上海傳奇(Michael Miu, Bosco Wong, Shirley Yeung and Anne Heung)

*Man in Charge 幕後大老爺(Kenneth Ma, Kate Tsui and Leila Tong)

*Moonlight Reasonance 溏心風暴之家好月圓(Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung and Linda Chung)

A watchdog's tale 老友狗狗 (Steven Ma, Linda Chung, Raymond Wong, Natalie Tong and Maggie Siu)

*Women knows no pain 女人最痛 (Maggie Cheung, Michelle Yim, Joe Ma, Dominic Lam, Joyce Tang and Power Chan)

A pillow case of mystery II 施公奇案II (Bobby Au-Yeung, Jessica Hsuan, Joel Chan, Leila Tong, Johnson Lee)

*Every move you make 讀心神探 (Bowie Lam, Kristal Tin, Bosco Wong and Aimee Chan)

Links to temptations 誘情轉駁 (Steven Ma, Fala Chen, Yoyo Mung and Kenny Wong)

*The rippling blossom 魚躍在花見 (Julian Cheung, Michael Tse, Tavia Yeung and Myolie Wu)

*Only you 只有您 (Kevin Cheng, Yoyo Mung, Louise Lee, Crystal Tin and Evergreen Mak)

*Stands for good recommendation
    Goods sold can be exchangeable if found to be faulty.

PLS PM ME/email [email protected] TO ORDER NO up-front payment needed

Special promotions:

1) Spend more than S$50 (can be accumulated) and pay an additional S$5 to get an exclusive ceramic mug (Definitely not found in Singapore or anywhere else) with tvb designed mugs. Spend more than S$100 (can be accumulated) to get the white standard mug for free! Personalised it with add-ons such as borders, names, titles or other designs for free.

Think a plain white mug is too bland?
    Add extra cash for additional mug features
    Spend S$50 + S$6 for Two-tone mug or Coloured rim handle mug
    Spend S$50 + S$8 for Animal rim handle mug (12 zodiac designs or dolphin design to choose from)
    Spend S$50 + S$10 for Colour changing mug (add hot beverage and the picture design magically appears on your mug according to the depth of the beverage)

Alternatively, if you want to purchase the mug individually on it's own or to get image on the mug features. Pls PM me/email [email protected]

Note: The mug comes in a gift box tied with ribbon, perfect for gift too! =)

Designs available:

1) 3 in 1 (No regrets, Moonlight Resonance and Beyond the realm of conscience on 3 sides of mug)

2)Lives of omission template [new]

3)Forensic Heroes 3 template [new] Note that the pic is resized, PM for full design

4)No Regrets template [new]

Thank you for your support!
    Last edited by tvbfanatics; 16-01-2012, 05:04 PM.

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb DVD dramas? New series include Curse of the Royal Harem 萬凰之王, Forensic Heroes III 法證先鋒III, Super snoops 荃加福祿壽探案, Men with no shadows 不速之約, Lives of Omissions 潛行狙擊 and more.Refer to 1st post for more dramas.

Email me @ [email protected]
    Last edited by tvbfanatics; 09-12-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb DVD dramas? New series include Curse of the Royal Harem 萬凰之王, Forensic Heroes III 法證先鋒III, Super snoops 荃加福祿壽探案, Men with no shadows 不速之約, Lives of Omissions 潛行狙擊 and more.Refer to 1st post for more dramas.

Last edited by tvbfanatics; 09-12-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Last edited by tvbfanatics; 09-12-2011, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Last edited by tvbfanatics; 09-12-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb dramas? Blu-ray drama DVD high definition (can be played on normal player) also available. New series include every move you make ????, no regrets ?????????, links to temptation ????, the rippling blossom ????? and relic of an emissionary ?????. Refer to 1st post for more dramas.

GSS specials:

1) Spend more than S$50 and pay an additional S$5 to get an exclusive ceramic mug (Definitely not found in Singapore or anywhere else) with tvb chibbi characters from No Regrets, Moonlight Resonance and Beyond the Realm of Conscience. If you want to add borders, names, titles or other designs on it also can.

Think a plain white mug is too bland?
            Add extra cash for additional mug features
            Spend S$50 + S$6 for Two-tone mug or Coloured rim handle mug
            Spend S$50 + S$8 for Animal rim handle mug (12 zodiac designs or dolphin design to choose from)
            Spend S$50 + S$10 for Colour changing mug (add hot beverage and the picture design magically appears on your mug according to the depth of the beverage)

Alternatively, if you want to purchase the mug individually on it's own or to get image on the mug features. Pls PM me.

Note: The mug comes in a gift box tied with ribbon, perfect for gift too! =)

Thank you all for your support!

2) Now having promotion for the golden faith ???? complete HD version can play on normal dvd player for only S$16. 1 set left. Don't missed it.

Comment

Last edited by tvbfanatics; 09-12-2011, 10:44 AM.

Comment

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb dramas? Blu-ray drama DVD high definition (can be played on normal player) also available. New series include when land merge ?????, can't buy me love ????, every move you make ????, no regrets ?????????, gun metal grey ??, links to temptation ????, the rippling blossom ?????, grace under fire ?? and relic of an emissionary ?????. Refer to 1st post for more dramas and promotions.

Lowest price guarantee! I know that the market price for TVB dramas are much lower. If you see any place in Singapore selling lower than the price tagged for S$25 (high quality dvd segment only), I can offer 15% discount lower than market price. Just PM which drama and the price sold. Thank you for your support!

Comment

upz pls...anyone interested in tvb dramas? Blu-ray drama DVD high definition (can be played on normal player) also available. New series include when land merge ?????, can't buy me love ????, every move you make ????, no regrets ?????????, gun metal grey ??, links to temptation ????, the rippling blossom ?????, grace under fire ?? and relic of an emissionary ?????. Refer to 1st post for more dramas and promotions.

Lowest price guarantee! I know that the market price for TVB dramas are much lower. If you see any place in Singapore selling lower than the price tagged for S$25 (high quality dvd segment only), I can offer 15% discount lower than market price. Just PM which drama and the price sold. Thank you for your support!

Comment

Comment

Last edited by tvbfanatics; 09-12-2011, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Last edited by tvbfanatics; 09-12-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X