Midnight madness sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight madness sales

Marina square midnight madness sales this coming saturday, 4th june..check this out...

Anyone interested to get a new hairdo or some colouring done? I'm looking for khakis for the 1 for 1 all hair services at chapter 2...
    Last edited by CaramelGirl; 07-12-2006, 09:17 PM. Reason: Updated title of thread with current event.

haha never been to midnight sale before think should try this year haaha..

Comment

ooh no!! we having flea market, guess very drained by then.

U mean Chapter 2 huh? i love to try

Comment

I think Raffles City is having a midnight sales this week too!

Comment

I think suntec is also having midnight sales again....guess everyone is riding on the success of previous suntec midnight sales

sorry can't remember the date...

Comment

Chapter 2 Hairdressing #03-258/ 279
            1 FOR 1 offer for all hair services from 8pm to 12 midnight only.
            Are you planning to go chapter 2? Haha so have to be the same services?

Comment

linggy what do u intend to do? it's so tempting..i don't mind calling to ask and maybe should make an appointment first..

i feel like doing the cut, colour and care..$135 for long hair..so each person $67.50...so worth it..want to join me?

Comment

Raffles City midnight madness sales

Raffles City
                http://www.rafflescity.com/happening/happening-pg3.html

Comment

Originally posted by Angelz
                  haha never been to midnight sale before think should try this year haaha..

hey!!
                  ME TOO!!

i dun mind trying

missed the wisma atria midnight sale last thursday..

Comment

It was in the papers last week. There are 5 late night shopping dates for this year Great Singapore Sale.

Wisma started it, this weekend will be Raffles City and Marina Square. Next weekend will be Suntec City and CityLink Mall (11 June).

Hmmmm....it all seemed to be concentrated in the City Hall/Marina Bay area for the midnight sales.

Comment

cheria, you should make an appointment 1st (in case its fully booked for the period of 8pm to 12am). I have made mine at 8pm!! Going to straighten my hair. Not sure if I should go for rebonding / soft straight

Comment

ITangel are u going with you friends? I wonder how the 1 for 1 works..

Comment

gee any news on what will be on offers during the Suntec City midnight sale?

Comment

cheria, I'm going with my sis. 1 for 1 is like buy 1 get 1 free. So you can share the same service with your friend and you pay half price for the service. Pretty worth it!!

Comment

Originally posted by cheria
                              linggy what do u intend to do? it's so tempting..i don't mind calling to ask and maybe should make an appointment first..

i feel like doing the cut, colour and care..$135 for long hair..so each person $67.50...so worth it..want to join me?
                              I am only interested in treatment..dont mind cutting although just cut during Vesak Weekend..agreed 70 is really cheap...you ask people from Chapter 2 thread? Thought i seen a few girls wanting to colour? =)

Comment

Working...
                              X