Karen Millen with the best price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karen Millen with the best price

Beautiful watercolor print dress,and also a soft ,sexy full dress with layers.It makes your figure looked slim,give you the stereoscopic impression and the pink romantic print and folded panel detail to front and deep v back to finish.I believe it is the dress most of women are seeking .

It costs you just only $75 save:70% off. If you wanna see the best production with best price please visit http://www.viovin.com/

Karen Millen Silk Embroidered Pencil Dress

Fitted stretch pencil dress with silk panel detail trimmed with overlaid lace embroidery.
    RRP $380

Comment

Other style:COP COPINE, 2026-PARIS

Comment

Hi, beauties I am sorry that I stopped updating the Karen Millen, from now on,I will update everyday and bring you more styles. Here comes the another outfit-KAREN MILLEN Cupro dress

Washed cupro draped front dress with ruched asymmetric shoulder, trimmed with branded Karen Millen metalwork.
        For more discount about Karen Millen please view on site www.viovin.com

Comment

Karen Millen Fun satin bow dress

Karen?s light silk-satin with a cream grosgrain, bow at the waist and hem, step into the silver sandals is the best choice to be looked more balance of your whole looking.
          Fun satin bow dress with large bow detailing at the hem and branded Karen Millen metalwo
          OMG!!! Let's check it .

Comment

huuaaa. I am here ladies, yeah yeah, new style again. Open your sight and check this...... is...... the KAREN-----MILLEN----COLOR BLOCK SHIRT DRESS OF RED
            Image first--

come and be a avant-style lady.

Make a fierce fashion statement after red in KAREN MILLEN, traditional dress with high-key red color. You have to be the focus on the street this summer.
            KAREN MILLEN color block shirt dress: turn deep collar, silver visible button, a belt is just around your waist, folding dress but smooth at hem.

From site www.viovin.com

Comment

I feel so sorry ladies, I have dealt my private case for several days, so I stopped updating,today I bring you a very very elegant and soft formal dress, hope you 'll like it.

Dip dye printed dress
              Cop Copine relax shirt with green and black. Turn collar is fastened by a big black button. The embroidery in the left make the shirt not drab no more. Half shirt-sleeve, waist belt is tied on it. A good designing right? Go outside confident and enjoy being the focus this summer.

Comment

I ...I ur I am urmmm I'm sorry for that I make a mistake.

Comment

Dip dye printed dress

Softly structured draped silk georgette dress with contrast dip dye effect.

Comment

pm [email protected]

Comment

Colourblock shift dress

Tailored colour blocked shift dress trimmed with branded karen millen metal work.
                      Design: oblong collar, gathered bodice, seam detail, pencil skirt.

Comment

Soft Frill Dress

Soft silk dress with asymmetric shoulders and layered cascading frills.

Comment

Karen Millen Embroidered Shirt Dress

Fine cotton embroidered belted shirt dress with cutwork detail, with branded karen millen metal buttons.

Comment

Colourful Satin Dress

[

Stretch satin dress with folded and pleated front detail. You must be the focus in the party.

Attention: All the collections are collected in my own BLOG
                            Or you can visit www.viovin.com for more detail.

Comment

Other collection shown here: Cop Copine, 2026-Paris, Herve Leger, Double jue, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X