Liang Court Shopping Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liang Court Shopping Centre

Any idea if Liang Court offeres shuttle to Orchard? Going there on Sunday but don't want to have to park at so many places..

Thanks!

shuttle service to city hall mrt station i think. weekends only

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

There is a SBS bus that goes to Orchard (Scotts Road) from the bus stop in front of McDonalds. Or walk up to UE Square. There are two buses that goes to Orchard from there.

Comment

errrr... anyone knows if this complex is still alive??

i understand that they had/having upgrading ongoing, is there proper food / retailers??

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
            errrr... anyone knows if this complex is still alive??

i understand that they had/having upgrading ongoing, is there proper food / retailers??
            Retail mix not very interesting IMHO. Medi-ya and the Jap restaurants are the main draw for me hee hee

Comment

shuttle bus ?it used to have but no more unless u r referring to UE sq shuttle bus ..it is only meant for UE sq tenants and workers.

MEdi ya and the jap restaurants are the onli attraction to me. there are mac, starbucks, a chinese foodstall on the second floor, bum equipment etc that's all not interesting at all so i always wonder how they manage to survive

Comment

vernis, the jap restaurant in the basement (corner) has the BEST ramen in town!!!

try the black pig ramen and their cakes are divine too.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl
                  vernis, the jap restaurant in the basement (corner) has the BEST ramen in town!!!

Tampopo? Loved their food too and been patronising them till i found an insect in my food.

Comment

very long haven't been to Liang Court already. used o go there pretty often because of the rainforest cafe or something like that which serves great food and has a great atmosphere for dining. since it's gone, i've never stepped into liang court again.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl

\

thanks thanks!!
                      haha.... this ramen just reminds me of the current black & white piggy characters. they using black-pigs?? did i read this in some articles.... i can't recall clearly.

i love to dropby!!!! pray no-fly for me ah.

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
                        \

thanks thanks!!
                        haha.... this ramen just reminds me of the current black & white piggy characters. they using black-pigs?? did i read this in some articles.... i can't recall clearly.

i love to dropby!!!! pray no-fly for me ah.
                        Yes, yes vernis! It appeared in papers before. Their chilli ramen is really good!

The fly is probably a one-off incident, too bad for me.
                        Last edited by chiyochan; 01-01-2007, 09:52 PM.

Comment

heehee.... black pigs!!! i read the article with mixed feelings, sounds like a must-not-miss now!! maybe go tomorrow or this weekend to 'test".

my mum loves spicy ramen. YUM YUM...

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't enjoy the ramen?
                            Kyo-nichi is still the best for me

Comment

Originally posted by hachi
                              very long haven't been to Liang Court already. used o go there pretty often because of the rainforest cafe or something like that which serves great food and has a great atmosphere for dining. since it's gone, i've never stepped into liang court again.
                              I like rain forest cafe too. A very unique place. Nowadays go there for nice sushi at medi ya, somehow they just taste nicer, and sniff out unique jap food.

Comment

Working...
                              X