New Hang Out: Marina Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hang Out: Marina Square

Marina Square is really a changed place!!!With good food(Carl's Jr ,Imperial La Mian Xiao Long Bao,Waruka etc etc) retail shops and even a Youth Zone...It really changed my impression of it as a boring place...Do u guys share my sentiments too??

Yes i agree too. I have been going there recently.. And the service at Imperial La mian xiao long bao is and of course my fav Waraku!! Can catch a movie then go walk around...

Comment

I know their Ebase boutique is huge! There's a korean cafe in the youth zone and I really like the place.

Comment

Do you guys know..when will the full renovation be completed?

Comment

edited..........
          Last edited by Joycelyn; 30-08-2008, 11:20 PM. Reason: edited..........

Comment

Yup! I share the same sentiments too.. Starting to go to MS now. Previously never really thought of going to that boring place, but now, i have started to visit there. Coffee Club is my fav place But i didn't think the service is as good as the one in Taka...

Comment

edited..........
              Last edited by Joycelyn; 30-08-2008, 11:19 PM.

Comment

love the new MS... its HUGE! so many shops and eatery!

Comment

I am pretty amazed by how they managed to change everything in the building without changing anything on the outside!
                  The whole layout is so different!
                  Yup there are loads of eateries there. Really spoilt for choice!

I'm still getting lost inside Marina Square though. haha

Comment

Yeah..I simply love the new MS too!

Comment

edited..........
                      Last edited by Joycelyn; 30-08-2008, 11:18 PM. Reason: edited..........

Comment

haha.. too many ppl must have been asking for directions instead of buying hp..

Comment

Originally posted by oblivion
                          haha.. too many ppl must have been asking for directions instead of buying hp..
                          Thats right... But i ***** felt very malu =x Cuz he said it quite loudly ( His normal tone of voice i would think) and there were quite a number of ppl aroud haha!

Comment

SHOPAHOLIC ALERT!

Just came back fr Marina Square, the 3rd level has been transformed into an Annex concept shopping paradise. At least 10x more shops than Heeren. Many nice shops, nice clothes. Every corner you turn is a different shop.

But didn't buy anything cos wasn't prepared to spend any money today. Or at least didn't see anything that i must have. So i'm a good girl today. Heee...

Comment

I got so lost and frustrated there last month!

I was taking a "shortcut" throuh MS from Suntec to Citylink and got soooo lost, I was so mad at them for changing everything and not puttingup signs on where the MRT station is for example!

I hope to drop by this weekend for a through investigation of the cool new shops thoough!

Comment

Working...
                              X