Introducing Listerine Dissolving Whitening Strips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Listerine Dissolving Whitening Strips

*WARNING* Before you start ordering, it is best advised to do some self research on the product. Sensitivity and discomfort may occur when using this product. However, the beauty of having whiter teeth is worthwhile compare to the temporary discomfort.

LISTERINE WHITENING STRIPS

Say Goodbye to the yellowish hideous teeth and expensive whitening treatment. Introducing to you the listerine whitening strips.

Why use LISTERINE WHITENING STRIPS ?
    1) Clinically proven that it WHITEN teeth in 2 weeks
    2) Dissolve in teeth within minutes( you can use it anywhere, offices, gym, ANYWHERE !)
    3) REMOVE stains between teeth and KILLS bad breath germs

Reviews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_zGBuwyDFQ

Pricing:
    1 packet consists of 2 strips, (one upper and one lower)

Package A. $20SGD including normal postage. 14 strips, 1 week supply (7 packets)
    Package B. $55SGD including normal postage. 42 strips, 3 week supply (21 packets)

Add $2 for registered postage(recommended)
    In the event of postage loss, I will assist you but take note that i will not be held responsible for it so it is best to opt for registered postage.

Usage:
    As recommended, it is to use 2 sachet a day. However, personally I feel that one sachet a day is sufficient enough to see the even slightest improvement over a short period of time.

How to use?

Simply apply the strips over it and then wait for around 5-10mins to dissolve. THAT?S ALL =D
    If you experience any effects apart from slight discomfort or sensitivity when using, pls stop the treatment immediately.

Ordering Procedure:

Do include your contact number when you pm me regarding ordering or any other inquiries so that i can serve you promptly, thanks.

Transfer the amount to DBS savings 120-0-002975,then sms me your ref. number together with your address at 85094077.

Self-collection is strictly at Dhoby Ghaut Mrt Station.

We do advertise in http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/sh....php?t=3328257 too ! What we are doing is simply bringing cheap whitening product for the ladies ! NO MORE EXPENSIVE WHITENING TREATMENTS!
Working...
X